:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

there is no edit you might want to do it again

e: goigly you beat me

5 Likes

i was typing out the edit ?

5 Likes

I can’t directly check it since leads can’t anymore but I’ll get a mod too!

6 Likes

oh ok, thanks

6 Likes

@Awesome_E edit history please :))

3 Likes

I was typing it…

3 Likes

rip my soul

2 Likes

There have been an extremely large amount of PI leaks and very inappropriate topics talked about which makes it genuinely unsafe to leave open. Really really sorry a couple forumers got it closed for everyone I always hated those types of punishments that affect everyone yk but it’s actually gotten to a point where it’s not even safe

Don’t worry, it’s being handled as a case by case basis but hopefully the topic being temporarily closed can help people remember how to behave

We’ve given out multiple general reminders too but we face this almost daily so it leaves us with no other options really

11 Likes

oh alright, that makes sense then - thanks for catching me up!

6 Likes

I did tell you that’s some thing I’d get to this week (or another lead will) since I was super busy last week – don’t worry we haven’t forgotten!

5 Likes

I don’t see it so the flag was probably already discarded

4 Likes

Oh okay thanks

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trust Level Requirements

edit history please

3 Likes

i can only edit the present, but history is in the past!

unless you aare referring specifically to the stroeis of hsitory, and not the actual events?

7 Likes

Q: where did the Drawing Topic 1 go? (Like the one before the current one)
I know it closed a long time ago but it has like completely disappeared… what’d y’all do with it?

4 Likes

I think in this cleanup, it ended up being one of the topics that got fully deleted (like, unrecoverable :sob:)
welp there’s 35000 posts

5 Likes

I am stealing that

;c :wave:

there was so much great art thoughh

4 Likes

That’s disappointing. :( oh well

5 Likes

@KayStarot you could check if some of the topic pages are in the internet archive somewhere, i think i recall seeing parts of the forum being archived :)

4 Likes