(2 dif things)

7 Likes

Got it

7 Likes

Um leaders, this user is asking where people go :confused:

4 Likes

Hello! It’s 2 am for me and I just witnessed something amazing

4 Likes

@Leaders Could you please approve the topic I just created? A banned word caused it to be filtered, but within context it is OK. My prior one was accepted back when I did it :)

5 Likes

I assume you’re still compiling them to a project?

11 Likes

Would a topic in writer’s nook be eligible for a unlisted topic in collabs for example?

7 Likes

hmm… why would you need it to be unlisted? In that case it would just be a project collab topic (which could go in Collaborations & Beta Testing right?)

Or is there something else to it that I’m not quite getting? (that could very well be the case)

7 Likes

No doesn’t need to be unlisted, it seems i said it wrong. It’s for the newsletter, would that be allowed?

9 Likes

Do I understand it right if you want a public collab topic so you can write about the newsletter together?

9 Likes

If we merge a topic just after it was created, we usually delete it since there are no posts.

7 Likes

Okay, that makes sense.

8 Likes

Correct, just so that it doesn’t clog up the actual topic

10 Likes

Edit history please.

11 Likes

They were just designed differently; one has the flow where you have to, and the other didn’t implement it that way. I don’t think it’s a big deal right now as I don’t think there is a noticeable change in numbers because of it.

12 Likes

Since I left the app, I never did ended up compiling the last ones into a game. Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe a topic of this nature is allowed without being directly coding related. As I have seen multiple writers nook topics being slimly related to coding.

My goal with the topic is to help people be motivated and help them grow as a person. I do not see the harm in it. Additionally, the positivity can help people be more motivated to make projects and code together. Even if I am no longer active on the app and only semi active on the forum, I still seek to help others and encourage them.

12 Likes