:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

Hey, Can I make a forum role play thingy? (If someone not already doing it)

5 Likes

Writer’s Nook

7 Likes

Thank You!

4 Likes

@Yuanyuan Edit History

5 Likes

Just in case Yuanyuan isn’t able to respond quickly, I’ve added you back to the group

6 Likes

Thank you!!

5 Likes

Is The Forum Roleplay allowed?

3 Likes

I’m actually not entirely sure. I’m not as well-versed with the Writer’s Nook category in generally so we’d have to see if this is something we’re okay with

8 Likes

No it’s not

Thanks yeah I’m surprised how quick it was it literally was within 30 minutes lol :joy:

also it’s fine that you replied to me there I just moved the convo to keep it on-topic

8 Likes

alright

ah, I thought you would still have regular as of now

6 Likes

Can someone unlock :sparkles: Tapping Trouble X - Official Update Topic and rename it to ‘:sparkles: Tapping Trouble Games - Official Update Topic’

@Leaders

8 Likes

are there any plans for a winter comp? i was just looking on the app and i saw a “#winterland” tab but i don’t recall seeing any official announcement about it

10 Likes

It’s mainly just a tab for Winter Themed projects. They did the same thing for the #halloween tab.

I have high hopes a comp will come soon… perhaps around 2 weeks before Christmas Day has come? (This is just my guess, It’s not the actual day the comp (which I have no idea if it’ll happen) is happening).

12 Likes

Can I make a similar topic to my project updates topic, but for books and comics I make?

5 Likes

general rule of thumb is to keep everything in one topic to stay organized - just a good recommendation to follow

however, if youre talking about books/comics that have no relation to hopscotch (not published on hopscotch) you will need to create a topic in Writer’s Nook, thus create a new topic :)

9 Likes

Okay, I just like my stuff organized sometimes. I will put the comic/book in my project updates. Thank You!

6 Likes

Also, Here’s a questions or two:

First Question: If I post chapters of a book, would I need to do a Writer’s Nook topic for the story?

Second Question: (this was never cleared) Is My Forum Roleplay allowed? (without a hopscotch project)

7 Likes

Yeah, Writer’s Nook is exactly for that purpose! We can discuss your roleplay idea internally and see if it’s something that we can allow. Could you give us some more information about what you have planned for the roleplay?

11 Likes

@Awesome_E edit history

5 Likes

Doesn’t seem to be anything out of order that I see. Could you provide some examples maybe? (in edit history ofc)

7 Likes