:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

That’s cool

You can talk about that there You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 31 [OFFICIAL]

2 Likes

Is there any other way I can contact them? I’m not exactly allowed to email anyone.

3 Likes

You can ask your parents if they can email them, or you could try tagging @/Yuanyuan or @/t1_hopscotch, but I recommend you try to email them if possible.

3 Likes

Alright, thanks again.

2 Likes

Since you haven’t changed it in the last year, just let me know what new username you would like (keep in mind that once the change is done, you will have to wait a whole year until requesting another name change)

2 Likes

I’d like to change it to Bandhu, please

5 Likes

Done! You are now @Bandhu. Enjoy the name change :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks William!

6 Likes

Hello leaders! I have 2 questions. Can you help me by assisting in my club and how could I enter this year’s or next year’s seed program?

6 Likes

If youre talking about seed devoloper programs, i’m pretty sure those don’t exist anymore- now to get the seed block you have to get the subscription.

4 Likes

Unfortunately there are no planned seed programs and they will likely not happen again. But to get the seed block you can buy Hopscotch Pro :))

5 Likes

What’s detrius and randomness? Is it the pit of doom that stores all the deleted content?

3 Likes

More or less, yes.

5 Likes

Well, why would they add it? What if a person posted their information and it lands in that pit? Can that be viewed?

3 Likes

It’s because leaders don’t have the ability to directly delete posts. Any posts that end up there are not publicly visible (hence the name of the topic)

5 Likes

Oh. Can it be viewed? sorry for asking too much questions

3 Likes

no; no one can see the topic

5 Likes

including leaders and yuanyuan?

2 Likes

We can see it. Anyone that is not a leader or higher can’t.

4 Likes

What if a person posted their information and it lands in the pit? There is no way they can delete that now. It could be a major issue

3 Likes