:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

can you retry it now please?

9 Likes

I can edit now

8 Likes

Since the notifs aren’t linked to tht’s account, we can’t send them.

I’m trying to get potm sent out but we are all pretty tied up as of now :))

6 Likes

Can someone close my topic?

thanks.

4 Likes

Hi! A question, am I allowed to post an actors blog in the ‘web site’ part of your settings?

[an image of the part I’m talking about]

the website: https://inakigodoy.actor/

3 Likes

I think sharing the blog itself is fine, but it requires context that it’s a popular actor’s blog rather than a personal website (the blog has a personal feel, which is likely intended by them).

The problem here is that putting it in “your website” field might make others think that it’s your personal site and that putting their own blog is acceptable, which as you can see could be problematic.

I think this will be a no, but it is something I will double check with the team first.

6 Likes

Can I mention his website on the forum though?

4 Likes

Would like to double check that as well

7 Likes

@Awesome_E (or someone) see you are online, edit history, can you open the topic?

8 Likes

Looks like SLS has beat me to it!

10 Likes

@CanDyy for this reason, we ask that you don’t put their website in your bio.

It seems fine at first glance, but there also appears to be a comments section on some other pages. Since it’s not easily accessible, it requires a little bit more discussion.

7 Likes

That makes sense, thanks!

6 Likes

It’s been 10 days :melting_face:

7 Likes

Sorry it’s taken so long, we are extremely busy or atleast I am but ik tri is too so we might need a bit and I’m trying to get the Halloween comp done I’m waiting on confirmation

10 Likes

In all due respect this probably won’t work. We are planning on making the scavenger hunt into an actual forum game in the near future. I can let you know if they are any other updates.
Sorry for taking so long to respond.

7 Likes

@Leaders edit history

10 Likes

Update on the website itself – we decided that it’s probably better to not post it because all the blog pages have comments sections.

12 Likes

Ok! Thanks for that

8 Likes

13 posts were merged chronologically into an existing topic: Make Someone Smile 3 :smile:

Silly Question

But what are Invites?

and what are they used for

Also sorry for being impatient but when could this be done? :slight_smile:

4 Likes