:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

Why is this here? For me, there’s no option to change that stuff.

10 Likes

It has probably carried over from an old topic since we’re on revision 29 and edit policies and stuff have been changed.

7 Likes

@Tabitha lmk if you still want that name change

15 Likes

@moocow when you are logging in to your account, there is a “I forgot my password” button, and you can enter your email address and you will get an email to change your password. :]
If you need help I’m sure a family member could help you :slight_smile:

10 Likes

ty, but only problem is i forgot who’s email i put in lol

5 Likes

yuanyuan said it will get announced later this week!

5 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix
I’ve written up a draft for you to check
Let me know if this fits into the category of mass data-collection

Draft

Hopscotch Character Lore Project
For a project, I’m making a collection of every single hopscotch character’s ‘lore’.
An example of character lore would be the text that sometimes pops up in loading screens before a project, like this:

Hopscotch Character lore can also include things like shapes or text objects having more of a story to them.
(example: parallelogram ran for President once)

When posting in this topic, make sure to contribute some of your own ideas and keep the topic on watching if your interested in looking at the hidden lore. After the topic gets enough posts, I will transfer the information into project form, so it can be easily displayed.

7 Likes

this looks good! i’d recommend creating it in #random-stuff:writers-nook just because it’s lore and text based stuff to be coded afterwards, which fits better than collabs or project updates

15 Likes

nope, we’re just volunteers

we dont get paid in cash but we do get paid in experiences, memories, and being able to watch the community we love flourish and grow under our care :sunny:

20 Likes

why do we have to wait 3 minutes, and not 2 minutes, between posts in alphabet game?

7 Likes

I want to put one of my games in the project feedback category but it seems like it’s meant for just beta testing? Is it a good place to ask for feedback or should I only post under it if I need beta testing feedback?

5 Likes

you can use #project-updates for general feedback and #collaborations-and-beta-testing for more lengthy projects (like unpublished ones) that could use on going help before publishing

13 Likes

i always miss things

3 Likes

I think you can email THT with your Hopscotch username and they can send a password reset link to that email, so whatever email used will get it.

6 Likes

How many people have to vote before I get my results?

4 Likes

I think it depends, i think you should wait for at least 15 people.

4 Likes

Oh okay.
Did you see the plant I gave you by the way?
And have you submitted your answer?

3 Likes

Yep! But I don’t see the poll, so I can’t vote.

3 Likes

Press “reply”

3 Likes

Hopefully it will work.

4 Likes