:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

I will also add rules:

5 Likes

@Tri-Angle edit history

5 Likes

thats not me and i have removed the notice - i have made a followup in the leaders category
dont feel bad about it, sorry about that notice you had

8 Likes

oh ok, sorry abt that. i thought it was you because i saw the edit in my notifs.

4 Likes

yea the wiki button is under the notice button lol so i misclicked and temporarily made your post a wiki xD

7 Likes

ok that makes sense lol

4 Likes

I’m really sorry I didn’t want to be rude at all, I promise I wasn’t trying to point you out :(( , I feel really bad! I hope you can forgive me and once again I’m super sorry

5 Likes

no of course, wasn’t hurt by it - i just apologized cuz it felt necessary, considering that the last few riddle answers were -1

5 Likes

Wait, what?

This is weird, normally some topics say: “This topic will automatically close 3 months after the last reply.”

But in ClownPig’s newest topic (#debug-my-code) it was this:

Is this an update, or am I missing something?

Edit: It’s only for #debug-my-code. But is this new? I never saw this before.

5 Likes

yea autoclose has been a little crazy lately, thanks for pointing that out - forwarding this to @t1_hopscotch :)

8 Likes

Wow, this is pretty rare. But do the leaders already know about this? (@Tri-Angle)

If a topic just have been archived, you can still reply in this topic, but then it says this.

5 Likes

i archived before the page has a chance to load
we can still post tho

6 Likes

yup, one time that happened to me but i still posted. then system deleted my post lol

5 Likes

Could probably fit in the Forum Features Testing Topic, but wait for starlight to respond.

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! We’re discussing it now.

6 Likes

unfortunately the consensus has been “no” twice (both your post and liquid’s suggestion) mainly because of the spam it will create. that being said, dont forget that you can always be very helpful to others even without “bot commands” ;)

9 Likes

For debug my code, it has been 6 months auto-close since auto-close was enabled there.

6 Likes

ok, thank you so much!

4 Likes

some new leaders who were on the welcome team still have the welcome team badge. are they still supposed to have that badge, even though they’re leaders now?

5 Likes

@t1_hopscotch

AE said I can’t change it from @/gynn

5 Likes