Wdym sigh ??

5 Likes

ok lgbot now

7 Likes

Oh i didn’t see it was a reply

5 Likes

@William04GamerA i have a topic pending

7 Likes

Yes, I just saw. Since you want it unlisted, could you provide a more elaborate answer to this question?

6. Why do you need an unlisted topic to accomplish the above? **Note:** “I need privacy” and “I need a space to talk and share passwords” aren’t detailed answers, and will not get approved. (example: “The physics in my game require extensive testing and knowledge, and it would be beneficial if @⁣physicswizard and @⁣mathgenius are the only people who have access to this topic”)

If you don’t want to answer it publicly (which is fine!), can you answer in an edit history or reply here so I can figure out somewhere else we can talk about it?

Sorry about the delay!

8 Likes

so raptor dragon and I can have a private topic for our Collab, we might be sharing passwords on there, so I want to keep the collab private to the 2 of us. also, we want to minimize the amount of other people on the topic so it’s easier for us to communicate. (@William04GamerA)

^^ @tri-angle, is this better?

5 Likes

ok, thanks for the reminder

4 Likes

@Awesome_E pending topic, could you take a look to see if you can approve it?

4 Likes

Can you be suspended for communicating out of the forum with a friend from school, or no?

6 Likes

as long as you didn’t start cof from the forum

5 Likes

clownpig’s right – by that point, talking to them at school would count as cof. & counting that as cof is weird

7 Likes

Ok, thanks!

6 Likes

What’s a cof

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure “cof” stands for communication outside of the forum.

4 Likes

anything happening outside of the forum is not under the responsibility of the forum - so no, you will not be suspended

6 Likes

For future notice ( @/bing ), you can’t post links to talk outside of the forum in any way at all though.

I’m saying this bc I originally took the post in a different way then I think it should’ve been so I want to make sure you don’t get confused

5 Likes

oh yea what i mean is that any situation irl that doesnt involve the forum in any way is not the responsibility of the forum - however, telling somebody where they live for example does in fact have the forum involved because your conversation is happening on the forum so therefore in that situation it is unfortunately simply not allowed at all, for tons of reasons

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for the help.

6 Likes