:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

You can get these for earning “Regular” trust level or by buying them with HopBytes (which you can earn from competitions)!

6 Likes

Read what @/Awesome_E said
darn you took what i was going to say /j
Also you can get a title by being a member of the

• Leaders

• Seed Dev

• Welcome Team

• basically owning the forum (yuanyuan)

Also you can participate in “mega competitions” that sometimes award custom titles

5 Likes

additionally, you can earn hopbytes from doing well in competitions or completing challenges in them - and use those to purchase a custom title!

6 Likes

Is there a topic about seeds on the forum?

4 Likes

Yes, there is this topic to ask about seeds from others. Is that what you’re looking for?

4 Likes

Not exactly. But thanks

4 Likes

Oh, okay. If you want to discuss seeds, I would just post in the You Can Talk About Your Hopscotch Coding Here topic. For suggesting a new, original feature, I would open a new topic.

What part of seeds did you want to discuss?

4 Likes

None it’s just that I am making an article about hopbytes and I was gonna link a topic where they explain what seeds are

3 Likes

Oh, okay! Hopbytes are different from seeds. You can find out more about HopBytes here! And hopefully, these articles can help you with seeds.

4 Likes

Thanks again for the help! You are a great leader!

6 Likes

No problem, and thanks! Feel free to ask at any time if you ever have any questions :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes, just tag an active leader here or if you don’t know how to do that, a random one or all of them. If it’s personal, make a post about it and quickly edit it to say check edit history instead of everything else

5 Likes

When I tried posting a reply it said smth about consecutive replies? I’m confused. Also @Tabitha | Ty! My style is preppy, my banner is preppy and my pfp is my dog Sophie also I like urs too :teddy_bear:

7 Likes

Hi there,
Consecutive replies:

• When you keep replying to the same person

Since DMs are not available on the Hopscotch Forum, you can’t really do anything about it. It’s supposed to stop people from keep replying chats to the same person, and let you DM them.

Conclusion
Just ignore it

6 Likes

No more than three consecutive replies to prevent spam

5 Likes

take a look at @creationsofavillager and @TrueHarryPotterLover’s posts. If you really want to reply to someone, feel free to edit your previous posts!

Also, you can post your questions in Leaders Q and A Topic (boop someone can portal?) (edit: thx fear!)

4 Likes

Ok I will @Tri-Angle

3 Likes

Ok thanks btw I was asking bc it’s never happened

3 Likes

i missed so much when i was gone lol

2 Likes

hi, sry if someone already asked this before, but does anyone know how to see your follower count? i know you can’t view it in the app, but does anyone know where I can view it?

3 Likes