:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

@William04GamerA, if the intern discussion hasnt started yet, then i’ll create a topic in #random-stuff:writers-nook and code a hopscotch project with it. if the discussion has already started then im okay to wait :)

i know it’s not ideal to have a time but if its possible could i have an answer before the cop15 ends? thx!

7 Likes

We started a discussion on it. If you’re adding the project for the parts, it’s fine! Code each part and link that so it sticks to the writer’s nook theme. You could also include “solution” type things that connect back to coding/engineering/design. Things like how we can help or how we can apply skills you learn through HS/coding to solve big problems like these. But it sounds like you have an idea for how to make it more HS related already:)

8 Likes

what i was planning to do is to post all what ive written into a hopscotch project so the topic can fit in the category - is that allowed?

6 Likes

edit history @Leaders

7 Likes

that worked, thank you

6 Likes

no prob! glad i didnt misremember haha

6 Likes

Hey leaders do I get more edits on topics for being a regular?

2 Likes

i’ll take the silence as a yes and im going to review the last time my text and publish it

5 Likes

yep, that fits the first option (making it a coded story format of a read even if its a documentary/nonfiction work) so youre all good

7 Likes

is it possible to change the name of a tag?

and is there a character limit for tags

6 Likes

I assume you mean changing a group tag like @\OMTL. Yes, it’s possible and the limit is 19 characters. However, please note the time limits for group tags:

6 Likes

i meant like a # for topics haha sorry

6 Likes

So a personal topic tag?

6 Likes

yea

basically can my sandpiper tag be renamed to fit my current username, and could it be a_latte_of_topics? (if not i’m fine with just calling it affogato)

8 Likes

and also, how long ‘til i can change my user?

8 Likes

Hey leaders why do hopscotch app links redirect to web explorer?
Is it bc I’m still in 5.8 and haven’t yet updated hopscotch?

7 Likes

because it’s a explore.gethopscotch.com link, not a c.gethopscotch.com link

6 Likes

I think it can be named by moderators — I renamed it now: #-a_latte_of_topics

It’s once a year — since your account was created in July, it will be next July that you can get your username changed.

Edit: we can change your username since you haven’t changed it yet :smiley:

12 Likes

i might be wrong but i remember a change saying you can change anytime for the first one (but all others should be once each year)

11 Likes

Thanks — I’ll check.

Found the update now, thanks a lot^^ Community Guidelines for Hopscotch Forum - #179 by William04GamerA

10 Likes