:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

How many more days needed to get 365 days in a row

8 Likes

Just 87 more days to go, and you’ll have visited 365 consecutive days.

You are at 278 days so far.

I’m not able to confirm how many days you visited in a row, but I do know you visited at least 92 days in a row, and 278 of 365 days in the last year).

9 Likes

Is the visit system bugged?

6 Likes

The visit system has issues some times, but it’ll fix itself.

6 Likes

what about me?

7 Likes

you have at least 92 days in a row and at most 313 days in a row

7 Likes

cool thanks!

7 Likes

Ok, so far you have visited 314 days in a row. Only 51 more days to go.

7 Likes

I restarted, time to wait another year.

6 Likes

How much til I get devote?

6 Likes

About 119 more days. Your consecutive visits is still glitched at 6 days lol. Hope it’s fixed soon, but if it’s still not, you might be able to ask t1_hopscotch about it.

6 Likes

Users board takes some time to update; it also updates at random times during the day

5 Likes

If you ask me, it should be updating at a fixed time like 12 AM GMT.

Also, some of us have had issues with our visit number. I saw mine at 6 at one point, and I panicked at first because I thought I lost my huge streak (which is 847 days in a row, btw), but it turns out it was just a little glitch.

9 Likes

Alr thanks

4 Likes

Yeah, I agree. I believe it used to be 12AM GMT but now it’s random times during the day

8 Likes

[i am asking on behalf of my computer [which has a very bad camera [as i have mentioned [many times [in the past]]]]]

okay i didn’t see anything in the guidelines that was this specific, so i’ll just ask

i have six pages of drawings, which i believe would count as six artwork pieces on the dht. i want to refer to these pages on an hsosc topic i think, which is fine [if i remember correct], were it not for the fact i have an awful camera. the camera taking a picture of the whole page wouldn’t accurately capture all the details, so would it be possible for me to take the pictures of the full pages, put them on the dht for six slots, retake the pictures more focused on specific drawings than of the whole page, and put those on another topic, without being deducted a ridiculous amount of artwork pieces [43 total], or breaking guidelines?

that is very specific, but i worked hard on those, and don’t want them to go to waste. they’re for ffpia.

9 Likes

I’ll bring this up internally and we’ll get back to you once we have a response!

11 Likes

Update: you’re allowed to do this. However, a suggestion to solve it is that if you have a phone, you could try using the phone camera. Looking forward to see the drawings!

12 Likes

alright, cool, thanks!!

oh- i left them at home. shoot, maybe tomorrow?

11 Likes

@Yuanyuan I just realized something…

If I resubscribe via my new Apple ID email, wouldn’t my email associated with my account also need to be set to my new email for any of this to work?

6 Likes