:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

if it has the request seed block, you should tag yuan or t1 to approve manually :)

5 Likes

you can link it in the The “My Project is Stuck in the Filter” Topic and tag tracey or yuanyuan to unfilter it :))

13 Likes

oh ok, thanks :))

4 Likes

no problem!

12 Likes

lol idk if this is intended but the nominate your project link is linked to my post

9 Likes

thanks for letting us know, just fixed that

15 Likes

answered how to in reply to your other post!
if you need any more help - feel free to tag me or another leader (like @FearlessPhoenix!)

5 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix edit history

5 Likes

Check edit history

4 Likes

How do I make my profile private?

5 Likes

go to your profile settings and select “hide my public profile and presence features”!

6 Likes

I cant find it

4 Likes

these are the steps!
preferences → interface → other

6 Likes

There

2 Likes

see above. and i realized i posted a 404 link - you can use this one to get to the interface preferences page: https://forum.gethopscotch.com/my/preferences/interface

4 Likes

I’m confused on how I’m able to make public posts and what’s the difference if a topic is grey and some have white text instead, btw the meme was a joke and wasn’t regarding my winter21 project, it was just a contest I thought of that we had. :teddy_bear:

8 Likes

a gray topic means you’ve already open it, but a white topic means you haven’t read it yet

for the contest, it has already ended, i’m very sorry

7 Likes

everyone is able to see your posts, not just us moderators! you can check Leaders - Hopscotch Forum for a list of all forum staff, and if other people are replying besides those of us with shields, that means your posts are public
since youre at Basic now, thats the first proper trust level and you’ve gotten past needing to get every post of yours approved. however, if something gets caught my our filter, dw! i or another mod will be more than happy to fish it out for ya asap

a greyed-out topic in Latest indicates that you’ve read it, while ones with white or black titles (depending on lightmode/darkmode) mean that theres some new or unread posts there

i hope this helps!! feel free to tag me if you have any more questions :))

15 Likes

I meant that whenever I try to reply it says I’ve reached the max amount since I’m a new user (for the safety of the community)

I made a new topic because it wouldn’t allow me to edit the last post I made

8 Likes

The forum software we use, Discourse, has a limit on how much a new user can post every day. Once you are here for a few days, you shouldn’t have that limit.

6 Likes