:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

Ok. Thank you for your detailed reply. :]

10 Likes

Are pronouns just he/him, she/her, they/them, etc., or can they also include nicknames?

i.e., my nickname is CS64/CStar64

7 Likes

Why not?

11 Likes

Hmm… you got me there…

5 Likes

I believe pronouns are not nicknames

but, I guess you can classify your nickname in your pronoun section

4 Likes

pronouns should just be pronouns (he/she/they, any neopronouns you’d like ate fine as well) and nicknames can go in your bio. or if there’s popular demand, we can discuss adding a nickname field, but you should keep pronouns to pronouns, big difference

14 Likes

Ok, thanks for the info. I’ll hold off from adding my nickname to my bio for now, since it’ll be hidden when in user card view anyways (or until users click on my profile)…

4 Likes

Why does a player become anonned? Is it like being banned?

10 Likes

That makes a lot of sense. Super helpful to know! I was wondering that all week :sweat_smile: I’m also out of likes :’)

9 Likes

I’ve seen some anons that stayed anon as their account for a little while and then left?

6 Likes

that’s never happened, everything’s immediately locked with both anons and suspensions

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Official] Forum Suggestions Topic

Except for being able to like /lh

3 Likes

you cant like when you’re suspended, its not the same thing as muting due to warnings

6 Likes

Suspension locks you out of your account I believe

7 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix edit please

3 Likes

^^ theres a difference between that and silencings

7 Likes

fearless, i havw to give my device back too :frowning:

4 Likes

i-

@FearlessPhoenix any ideas why i got timed to delete to detritus and randomness? :joy: never saw that type of notification loll

we panicked too much, ae just want to make an announcement, no worries :))

9 Likes

wait me too? idk its gone now but pretty sure it was a glitch or smth??

4 Likes