:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

announced on wednesdays

8 Likes

answer in edit reason @FearlessPhoenix

5 Likes

@Awesome_E check deleted post above

3 Likes

oh, they asked bc its wednesday in his timezone iirc - hope youre not upset :))

4 Likes

If it’s on the forum I probably wouldn’t even know if it was me lol. I have like notifs off

4 Likes

i thinkkkk (cant be sure because i dont know the details of cliving procedure) you forgot to archive, @William04GamerA :))

4 Likes

That’s right, thank you!

4 Likes

Today’s is Wednesday. @FearlessPhoenix. Who’s spam Victim?

2 Likes

hopefully not me

3 Likes

I want it to be me

3 Likes

oh i got you lol

yeah no i just get around to it at some point later in the day. i get that everyone wants to know but i have a lot of other stuff to do and i prioritize that

remember, this is a me thing – not an official thing.

11 Likes

hey y’all, fear will post the victim of the week when they will be available and if they feel they want to. you don’t need to tag fear multiple times, it will fill up their notification and will only delay the revealing of the victim. i can understand your impatience but remember fear is a human with their own irl, just like you with yours, they might be busy now/today so please stop tagging them asking again and again who’s the victim of the week. thank you.

i am not specifying the message to anyone, this post is for everyone that might want to tag asking who’s the victim :))

@Rectangle, just making sure everyone reads this message

20 Likes

Sorry. We are very excited.

3 Likes

i perfectly understand, so thats why i wrote that message :+1:

3 Likes

i dont know if ethan can do that. what email did you send it to? help@gethopscotch.com would be your best bet, cuz thats for these kinds of issues and im pretty sure thats the one yuanyuan checks more

10 Likes

What does this mean? I dunno what ur goin on abt

3 Likes
5 Likes

Best to wait for Yuanyuan’s response because the reset links are always sent by email to my knowledge.

6 Likes

please stop asking yall, honestly making me not want to do it

as ive said, its a me thing that i do because i want to spread some love. its not official and as a very busy person, that means that it is not my immediate priority.
its amazing that everyone’s excited about it but asking me about it every time you see me on defeats the point entirely – its really just nagging me when we get to that stage. i don’t appreciate the constant tags about it.

and yes, it’s absolutely fine to ask, but once ive repeatedly explained the way im going to go about it and multiple people have also said to lay off because its getting to be way too much, i need you guys to respect that and stop.

i get it if you want to spread some love but you dont need me for that. if you want to be a recipient, awesome, but i do not give attention to people that ask for it. that absolutely has to be earned. be an amazing person and outstanding community member and it’ll circle back around – i see you and i appreciate you whereas it otherwise may mostly be under the radar. those are the people i shoutout, not ones that ask to be on it or keep subtly hinting at it. and definitely not ones that keep tagging me about it every three seconds hoping to be on it.

i understand but i expect the same understanding in return, just basic human decency.

i’m not calling out anyone specifically but you know who you are and i really need yall to back off here

17 Likes

Well said, I second this @IcingPuppies Ooh we’ve hit 30!

11 Likes