:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

no one assumed you had bad intentions or that it would do that – we didnt either, as this has only recently come with a discourse update (probably yesterday) which is why this wasnt addressed earlier.

however, after seeing what it does, the affects on community members, and misinformation, we’ve decided to not allow this
policies are made, policies change but regardless of what they may be and how you may feel about them, by being on HSF you are agreeing to the terms of service which entail respecting and following all existing policies at all times. you can question it but that is absolutely no reason for being combative and disrespectful for those who’s job it is to enforce said policies when those changes are being announced

14 Likes

no no, it was there for a long time, i don’t remember not seeing it since i joined the forum - it was next to the poke button in the past :))

6 Likes

Maybe you should contact discourse and ask them to make it removable.

1 Like

it was there but it wasnt formatted like this and it didn’t previously have the same effect

9 Likes

we will deal with the fixing as we are able – just follow the policy we’ve requested until we do so

10 Likes

edit history

6 Likes

Wait so if i was to start a competition can I still tag omtl?

3 Likes

I think it’s trust level locked to eather regular or leader.
Edit: huh the text “trust level” turned into a link on its own.

2 Likes

Tagging omtl? Nope, pretty sure anyone can, but (if I remember correctly), you can only tag omtl once per topic,

4 Likes

I don’t believe it is locked to that extent but I believe you have to be at a member rank or above

5 Likes

Unless anything’s changed, nope you just have to be a member of omtl to tag it

5 Likes

yes, you just cant test invites as i detailed above

8 Likes

yep that’s correct

7 Likes

oh ok thanks

3 Likes

@t1_hopscotch can you retrieve my project?

2 Likes

@Yuanyuan ^^^

t1 is busy, and [edited out by c]

5 Likes

Nono I mean like version history

2 Likes

oh ok my bad haha - but tag yuanyuan for that too :))

4 Likes

Thanks for that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

to a pm to the leads

my bad, 2 not 3

5 Likes