:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

(what?)

5 Likes

What what?

5 Likes

what what what? that “read only” thing

6 Likes

got you, okay. that makes sense – it’s probably like that to avoid slowmode bypasses like having conversations through post edits

9 Likes

Forum went into read only…

It seemed to be planned https://status.discourse.org/

4 Likes

Hey everyone, I will be less available on the forum for community-related requests (e.g. accounts, project approval), since I will be focusing more on the development side.

If you need help, you can ask Yuanyuan, or the leaders (if it relates to the forum). Thanks in advance for your understanding.

11 Likes

Umm I thought leaders needed to have a certain level of activenes. Guess not.

4 Likes

Leaders are application exclusive regardless of activity, though they tend to be at least regularly active due to their commitments to the HSF

8 Likes

^^

Also t1 is still helping very much as development is just as helpful as monitoring the community.

8 Likes

she’s not a leader – shes a forum admin and THT member who has other responsibilities.

our job as leaders is strictly restricted to the forum and we do have requirements, but she has other obligations as she’s a paid employee of hopscotch, not a volunteer

10 Likes

Oh. Then why does it say they are. /not being sarcastic or questioning you

5 Likes

because most admins are given tl4 anyway just to make it more obvious and easy to find them

12 Likes

I never knew she was an administrator. Despite the fact her being an admin makes a lot of sense. /srs /lh

3 Likes

Please give me a exsample of one that didn’t then. /lh

3 Likes

Currently, Awesome_Onion is the only available admin who has TL3 (Regular). I checked the admins group to find that out.

5 Likes

What admins group and can I have a link?

2 Likes

here i believe

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/g/admins

5 Likes

Just search “admin”

It’ll have a group icon next to it. (Right above “Admin_Coders” lol)

Most of the profiles you cannot see.

5 Likes

I’m not even sure how Admin Coders was allowed as a group name but pre 2020 HSF was something else

(I guess it was created after 2020 so point invalid)

6 Likes

Admin_Coders is @/AdminCod3R’s group

5 Likes