:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

this topic has all info and leaders will help you too. you need 10 people to vote yes in a poll before it is created. You have my vote! @Tabitha

4 Likes

Not that post another one!

5 Likes

um i’m not sure which post i’m supposed to be checking… the edit history is supposed to be in the post youre tagging me in lol. i cant really dig through all of your posts to try to find it :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

^^try this, @The.8

6 Likes

Oh lemme link the post then

4 Likes

This one

4 Likes

Is discobot a discourse thing or a hsf thing?

5 Likes

discourse :))

6 Likes

Ok thanks!
and how do I get to discourse lolo

5 Likes

@Tri-Angle i cannot find your post for the life of me lol but yes you’re good to create that topic

8 Likes

ok perfecto, tysm!

4 Likes

:o

2 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix edit history pls.

4 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix Ok. Thx, pls let me know when you do.

6 Likes

unfortunately i can tell you that itll be a while :sweat_smile: but yep, will def do

10 Likes

how do i make a taglist? i think i asked before but i forgot hahah

7 Likes

check out this topic! → Schedule for tag groups!

6 Likes

hey, i’d like to ask again for permission sharing notes with notability @/Leaders, especially @/FearlessPhoenix (sorry for being annoying :sweat_smile:)

one day ago Notability’s developers pushed an update which includes “Notability Gallery”, a convenient platform to share notes to the community. I’ve checked every details, there’s no way to see people’s email (because we have to include one when we create our profile). As long as i don’t include my email or any breaking forum guidelines in my bio i’m safe.

so yes, you may have seen what i wanna talk. I have a weekly event in #community:multimedia and it’s very disorganized if i publish screenshots of my steps for each problem. Instead, sharing a notability note is way easier, for multiple reasons:

:large_blue_diamond: My iPad is literally lagging when i write those super long posts;
:large_blue_diamond: I can explain my steps with more details - i’d be able to draw stuff instead of doing everything numerically. This will be extremely convenient for geometry and statistics;
:large_blue_diamond: For the participants, it’s more fun having a notability document than reading a looong text of how to solve last week’s question;
:large_blue_diamond: I can finally explain in color and highlight important stuff;
:large_blue_diamond: Maybe not really a valid reason for ya but trust me it’s extremely convenient for me to explain stuff in notability than with a keyboard.

i think telling y’all how i’m going to use notability’s new feature is also important, so here they are:

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: I will only use this tool for explaining last week answers. For the new week’s questions, i will continue using the forum because it’s more convenient for me and everyone else;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: I will simply share a link to my published notability document each week;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: I will not use notability for any other purposes.

and while writing this, i thought of some inconveniences that is important to share to y’all:

:large_orange_diamond: [Only if y’all don’t rly trust me] a leader should check my notability link each week;
:large_orange_diamond: Ppl could add personal information in their notability profile bio (which i will not, sharing this bc it could be a possible situation in the future if links to ntblt (tired of writing notability) were allowed to everyone);
:large_orange_diamond: Ppl could add personal information in their ntblt document (which i will not, sharing this bc it could be a possible situation in the future if links to ntblt were allowed to everyone);
:large_orange_diamond: If ntblt becomes stupid one day and decides to allow everyone view everybody’s email.

The last one will most likely not happen lol :joy:
Link to my ntblt profile in edit history so y’all can check anything you want. And as i said, it’s 1000% safe unless something happens in orange lozenge list.

Thanks for reading the a-little-bit-long-post and i’m waiting impatiently for your answer :))

- c

edit: btw, among the moved discussion there’s a valid suggestion from @/Dragongirl1264 about putting a disclaimer if sharing ntblt links was only allowed for me

10 Likes

@Mathematics2 please just link your clive topics here; tagging me bumps them and is spammy to not only latest but also my notification tab

10 Likes

in projects of the week, why does it say 5/11/22 and 4/27/22 because there aren’t 27 months?

8 Likes