:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

Wait how do you create a user tag?

7 Likes

regulars can go to a topic, edit the title and create a tag in the “option tags” box
you can search+add an existing one there or type out a new one that doesnt exist yet to create it

if its a personal tag like #mouldlycheese, add a - before it so its #-mouldycheese (typed as -mouldycheese)

11 Likes

question, what does archive do? it doesn’t clive the pm

7 Likes

@Tri-Angle Archive adds the pm to your archive section in messages2

6 Likes

So like @ruineditwas suspended and made a topic of why you shouldn’t be suspended actually, more like warnings and how not to soooo yeah.

Here’s the link: https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/deleted-accounts-and-suspensions-a-helpful-guide-to-the-forum/49998?u=pm_studios

5 Likes

thats actually incredibly outdated and even at that time was a bit inaccurate

you can read most about the actual system in the community guidelines topic, and in the link post with serenity explaining it

9 Likes

Oh okay thanks @FearlessPhoenix!

5 Likes

no problem

7 Likes

@Yuanyuan check deleted post above

4 Likes

yes, we’re very aware of the situation and appropriate actions have been taken. if you have any recent concerns (past day or two) regarding this, or any examples of things that were overlooked, please link them in the same way you just notified us and i’ll make sure it’s taken care of

thanks for bringing this up regardless

8 Likes

Does anyone know whether I am allowed to make a math topic like @/Tri-Angle’s mathematical corner?

Or does it have to be approved by the leaders?

7 Likes

I would assume it would have to be approved by leaders. Not sure though

5 Likes

just run it by me first! unless it’s something that really belongs in the Nerdy Math Topic, youll probably get approval

9 Likes

Sorry, I’m not very good at English.
I don’t know what “sleeting” means.

6 Likes

Does that mean it has to run by you first on this topic, then I can make a new topic for it if I get approval?

6 Likes

yes that is correct, sleeting was a typo that i just didnt catch lol

9 Likes

excited for it :eyes:

5 Likes

I just wanna know (because I am not yet 13 years old) when will the next leader applications open?

3 Likes

We don’t have a set time – it depends on how many of us are active and how big the community is. If we ever have an update we’ll let you know

6 Likes

Mk thanks.

4 Likes