:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

In all due respect this probably won’t work. We are planning on making the scavenger hunt into an actual forum game in the near future. I can let you know if they are any other updates.
Sorry for taking so long to respond.

7 Likes

@Leaders edit history

10 Likes

Update on the website itself – we decided that it’s probably better to not post it because all the blog pages have comments sections.

12 Likes

Ok! Thanks for that

7 Likes

13 posts were merged chronologically into an existing topic: Make Someone Smile 3 :smile:

Silly Question

But what are Invites?

and what are they used for

Also sorry for being impatient but when could this be done? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I forgot but I think it’s like sharing hopscotch forum with someone else like your friend and they join and it counts as an invite if you do it some way

4 Likes

Would it be allowed for me to make a video with my voice in it and link it here(obv not in this topic, here as in on the forum) so people can see it? I’m thinking about doing more with animation and it might be better to get my voice into some stuff later on, and it would only be my voice and not a picture of me or something. It would just be an animated character speaking with my voice.

5 Likes

this is what the guidelines say but idk

7 Likes

Oh nice
Then i should be allowed to but i’ll still wait for a leader to make sure, that might be outdated or something

7 Likes

No you are allowed to share your voice in a video!

7 Likes

Aha
I panicked because it said no as the first word lol
Then i read the rest of it

8 Likes

Why does @/axolotl have the leader badge? Are they still a leader? /gq

5 Likes

Wait, there’s a new leader!

6 Likes

Oh yeah mark.doerr is discourse staff hmm

time to go welcome them to the forum in introduce yourself

5 Likes

How to you make a group on the forum? (I need it for my “school”/club/comp)

5 Likes

you need to make a poll and 10 people have to agree to join before making one.

Also read the rules for more info :slight_smile:

6 Likes

edit historry

10 Likes

(since this isnt private or anything im allowing myself to reply publicly) Deprecated will stay hidden until the forum cleaning is done - its to limit the number of edit notifications yall get

11 Likes

To add on to Tri-Angle above, content in the Deprecated category will be permanently removed to free up storage space in the forum. You will be able to view the category after the cleanup is done, but it will likely be empty. @Petrichor

12 Likes