:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

Oh okay.
Did you see the plant I gave you by the way?
And have you submitted your answer?

3 Likes

Yep! But I don’t see the poll, so I can’t vote.

3 Likes

Press “reply”

3 Likes

Hopefully it will work.

4 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix would probably be a better person to answer this question, but from what I can tell it takes at least a few days, and the number of votes is taken into account when they review projects (as opposed to as soon as a poll reaches a certain number of votes).

9 Likes

yes, this is correct. it takes a while and while we do wait for a relatively large community consensus from the poll to take that into account, there is also a lot of other criteria. you can find more detailed information in the official ultimate curation guide and the criteria section has also been reiterated in the top post of the nominations topic (quoted again below)

hope this helps @PM_Studios

16 Likes

Wait so is it possible for a project to go into masterpieces tab, even when nobody voted for it to go to masterpieces?

5 Likes

i’m not fear, but there is a “community support” criteria so i don’t think it can easily go to masterpieces tab - you need 60 on 60 for masterpieces

7 Likes

It’s possible, especially if the project is super good despite nobody nominating it.

5 Likes

or it just had to be cool enough for the rest to be able to be overlooked

however, it is possible, just like it is for a project to not get on even with 100% masterpiece votes

12 Likes

Oh okay thanks

5 Likes

no problem
tag me if you have any more questions :))

11 Likes

Okay :white_check_mark: will do!

6 Likes

Wait a minute-is that even your project?

5 Likes

it’s fine to nominate other peoples projects - and ngl i encourage these

6 Likes

Then someone should change the name of it lol I was being logical

3 Likes

@moocow or any leader, how do you get the extra circle image on your profile?

7 Likes

it’s called a flair! BG made a topic about it :)) you only need to join a tag list and you’re done!

10 Likes

Thanks! That was a lot of help!

7 Likes

Well, can I change my app email?

8 Likes