:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

is anyone able to tell me how close i am to getting the devotee badge?

10 Likes

Unfortunately we can’t find this information, but I do see that you’ve visited 90 out of the past 90 days. So, that means it could be anywhere between one more day and 275 more days.

14 Likes

okay, thank you!

11 Likes

@Leaders (specifically moderators)
The post I posted wasn’t meant to be posted — it is in review, please deny it <3

9 Likes

Which one, the currency or Tappers?

11 Likes

Both thanks :blush:
(Can :fire: Tapping Trouble 2 Official Update Topic be reopened?)

7 Likes

@Leaders can you reopen this? https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/verse-of-the-week/64885/3

8 Likes

@t1_hopscotch/@Yuanyuan, just wondering, will projects get featured on the curation tabs any time soon?

6 Likes

Omg pleaseeeeee

I’m surprised how long it’s been especially with how many people have asked THT about it

6 Likes

I’ve been waiting so long now, I really hope curation will start again!

6 Likes

will the April fools topic open again??

7 Likes

we are not able to disclose this information, sorry

10 Likes

Is a leader even allowed to do this to a closed topic? Not trying to criticise anything, I’m just wondering…

4 Likes

i dont see why not, april fools is coming

10 Likes

@William04GamerA, can you update the rules for the @/omtl [1]? some seem a little outdated.

1. Official Mass Taglist ↩︎

8 Likes

You’re right and I have noticed that earlier. We should do a rewrite soon:)) Thanks for letting us know!

10 Likes

Reminder

2 Likes

Am I allowed to create a topic where I act like ‘KingGuinBot’, and people can ask me questions what to do like:

@KingGuinBot follow [Hopscotch username]

:hopscotch: Followed!

@KingGuinBot pick random Hopscotch user [User 1, User 2, User 3, User 4, User 5, etc.]

:game_die: User 3

@KingGuinBot choose a game theme

Space :rocket:

(Everything will be code or forum-related.)

6 Likes

We are discussing it now! Thanks for bringing this up!

5 Likes

May I ask how specifically it’s coding related? Wha are the things that make it related to coding to reword it? I just want to see because that really makes the big difference.

6 Likes