:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

yes, this then means you’ve reached your daily max post limit, so you cannot post anymore till tomorrow. I’m really sorry sorry about this, but once you’ll reach a new trust level you’ll be able to post more! :)

see ya tmr

8 Likes

Is it okay to ask for maybe some seeds or something if I need them for a project? Not specifically asking certain ppl or begging but is that ok if we ask on the forum for some help or funding? :teddy_bear:

Also for those who don’t know I’m unable to reply rn

7 Likes

Yep, here it is:

7 Likes

hi there! yes you can! here’s the link:

whoops looks like @Awesome_E beat me to it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

with the basic trust level, you should be able to - more details here → Trust Level Requirements!

7 Likes

hey there - most of posts are still there! many older topics and posts are in an area called deprecated - which you can reach by levelling up in trust level - shouldn’t take too long :))

and though the art topic you’re talking about is filled and closed (system always closes at 10k) - there’s a new current one you can check out while you’re levelling up → the drawing with hopscotch topic!

since this is a new account - you’ll soon get a message with some info on how everything works - and a place to ask more questions! always great to see old hops return :))

11 Likes

Thank you! This was really helpful ^-^

7 Likes

I’m so sad rn this is a quick post since I gtg but hopscotch logged me out the app idk my pass and my mom entered her email wrong by mistake :teddy_bear::sob:

7 Likes

you can email yuanyuan@gethopscotch.com for that! hope this helps :)

6 Likes

Ty, I hope it does.

8 Likes

Uh quick question. Any way to talk to a hs team member via the forum about a acc?

I hope so :teddy_bear:

10 Likes

yes, you can tag @/Leaders in the qna topic (the othing i moved this to) and whoever’s available first will help you. also, please use this topic in the future for all questions instead of creating a new one. it keeps everything organized and is easier for us to find and answer all questions

but whats up? im one of the moderators here and thats an issue i can definitely help you with

15 Likes

Yes you can

The leaders/mods can help with forum questions
While @/yuanyuan can help with any app problems

5 Likes

Ok thanks I didnt know lol

5 Likes

Are we allowed to create topics where people talk about lore/a certain topic and then eventually compile everything into a project?

5 Likes

for a temporary reply till a leader is online, i think this enters into the category of mass data collection, which is sadly not allowed :(

but it always depends what you’ll going to do (:

4 Likes

Oh okay!

That kind of makes sense

3 Likes

it really depends on specifics. what exactly are you thinking of doing? if you can draft up an OP and tag me here with it, i can tell you if you can/can’t do that :))

13 Likes
How do you make a small user title?

In posts I see some people with a custom tag, like under a username you might see “Regular.”
How do people get these?

5 Likes

You can get these for earning “Regular” trust level or by buying them with HopBytes (which you can earn from competitions)!

6 Likes