:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

Has there been any new leaders recently, I have kinda been gone for a little while.

5 Likes

friday and tb, have you seen that already?
(awesome profile background btw)

5 Likes

Cool, way to go both of them!
Thx

4 Likes

@/Friday was fenith also

5 Likes

Good to know

5 Likes

What was the requirements for regular again?

6 Likes

The rule that disallows people to make posts about leaving Hopscotch and/or the forum confuses me. Could a leader please explain to me why that rule exists?

8 Likes

im not a lead- but its there so people dont say theyre leaving to get lots of attention, just to come back a week later.

and even if they dont come back, it draws attention and clogs up the forum.

7 Likes

i couldnt find the leaving conversation i had in mind but i found this one, which is fine too

9 Likes

TB23 did a great job explaining in the post above, but here’s Ana’s response to the question from a while ago – it might be worth re-evaluating because I can see how the rule can be confusing and/or frustrating at first.

11 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Official] Forum Suggestions Topic

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/question-of-the-day-math-science/63549?u=tri-angle

hey, could a leader delete the whole OP content and add the following text? tysm!!

Text

:small_blue_diamond: This event is officially approved by the forum leaders. The contest is handled by me, not Hopscotch. :small_blue_diamond:

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the official Mathematical Corner! Have a tea or coffee before i get started :coffee:

This is the Question of the Day event, where I post every ~3 days a quick quiz on a science or math fact. All questions will be accompanied with a poll, where you vote what makes the more sense for ya! 3 days later, I’ll close the poll, give a detailed explanation for it, and then post a new question for the next 3 days!

If you’d like to get notified for the event, let me know in this topic and I’ll add you to the tag list :D

This topic was previously “Mathematical Corner”. I took a break and now I’m back with the addition of science subjects!

Have fun! :hs_space_pod:

for easier copy paste
🔹 This event is officially approved by the forum leaders. The contest is handled by me, not Hopscotch. 🔹
___
Hello, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the official Mathematical Corner! Have a tea or coffee before i get started :coffee:

This is the **Question of the Day** event, where I post every ~3 days a quick quiz on a science or math fact. All questions will be accompanied with a poll, where you vote what makes the more sense for ya! 3 days later, I'll close the poll, give a detailed explanation for it, and then post a new question for the next 3 days!

If you'd like to get notified for the event, let me know in this topic and I'll add you to the tag list :<text>D

<br>

This topic was previously "Mathematical Corner". I took a break and now I'm back with the addition of science subjects!

Have fun! :hs_space_pod: 
11 Likes

yep, i’m sure :)

7 Likes

Is there anyone that can clear projects with seed block other than @/Yuanyuan. My spooktober has one and it hasn’t been cleared and the comp ends tomorrow.

8 Likes

dont worry, your entry will be considered because you published it -even if its in the filter- before the deadline :) t1 can also unfilter fyi, however they both dont work during the weekend tmk

10 Likes

It looks like it was filtered accidentally by the word filter. There was a word used in a “Broadcast Message” block and 2 “When message matches”. (For context, it’s not a full word but a shortened form, starting with t.)

The word wasn’t used in a bad way, so I will approve it for the competition deadline. But it might be filtered again if you want to update it, so it may be worth fixing it. I can approve it again if you want to update it.

8 Likes

The word filter set it off?

5 Likes

Ok I updated to change the name (messed up the name.) but I couldn’t find the word filter.

4 Likes

I will reply in edit history with the word that set it off.

The title was not the problem, but I approved it again anyway.

6 Likes

Could you tell me which object so could change it?

4 Likes