:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

Welcome back Ref! I’m Friday - looks like t1 has you covered with this question - but if you have any more questions/concerns feel free to tag me! Lots has changed these past three years, hope you have a smooth time adapting to the changes! :3

Would you like a rundown on what’s what?

8 Likes

Hey Ref, I can help with that — I can start a private message since it will probably relate to account details, etc.

8 Likes

thanks t1 <3

8 Likes

yess i’d love to hear about what’s changed. definitely has been a while!!!

7 Likes

Hey it’s nice to meet you Ref, I’m Tb, and welcome back to the forum! You can also feel free to tag me if you have any questions - here to help! :hs_parrot:

10 Likes

Here’s a quick rundown of topics -

YCTAHH (You can Talk about Hopscotch here!) - just as the name implies - you can hold Hopscotch-related discussions here.

DHT (Drawing with Hopscotch) - post your artwork here! Up to 12 pieces per month, guidelines are in the OP.

MSS (Make Someone Smile) - compliment other Hopscotchers or say something nice to make them smile!

Daily Icebreaker Chat Room - the leads post questions and the community can answer them! It’s a fun little thing that can help us know one another better :))
You can join the @/Icebreakers group and be tagged whenever we post an icebreaker!

Would You Rather - the leads post WYRs and the community can vote! You can also purchase a WYR with some HopBytes.
Again, you can join a tag list (@/WYR) and be tagged whenever we post one!

Forum Testing Features - test forum related features here :hs_bear:

We also have some fun forum games
TUBM, Story game, One-letter game, Last Letter Sentence Game, and The Thumbnail Game

I’ve only brushed the surface, but after hanging around for a bit you’ll get the hang of it!
Again, it’s great to see you back and I hope you can find time to spend on here!

(In hindsight - hope I didn’t get too carried away and confused you haha, I like hyperlinking but I don’t get to do it very often :sweat_smile:)

6 Likes

thanks friday!!! i very much appreciate the detailed run down :))

7 Likes

Np! If you have any more questions we’d be more than happy to answer them - also I saw you resolved things with your accounts :))

7 Likes

i did! t1 was very helpful

8 Likes

A couple other cool changes to check out:

Dark Mode

Forum Reform (2022)

10 Likes

welcome back ref :)) great to see ya and im glad everyone was able to help you get reacquainted

10 Likes

great to see you too!!!

8 Likes

So I’m getting a little scared because I see lots and lots of people getting banned in their hopscotch accounts, has my account got anything bad in it?
:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

3 Likes

That’s out of leader/mod control, probably ask T1 or Yuanyuan :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok well is it ok if I tag one of them?

3 Likes

Sure, check who was online latest, or even just tag them both :wink:

2 Likes

It was t1 they were seen a hour ago.
@t1_hopscotch and @Yuanyuan I need to ask you guys a question about my hopscotch account.

4 Likes

Good luck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’d have a better chance tagging them with your actual question - or with emailing, there you can talk more in depth about account details.

If there’s nothing unsuitable or inappropriate, you have nothing to worry about!
use the forum’s guidelines, and check to see if your projects match those :))

6 Likes

I cannot email anyone
So that’s out the list

Anyway it’s not that important

2 Likes