:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

Also this is a question I received a warning for smth I didn’t really understand like why I got the warning tho it was for an inappropriate word but I didn’t know what the word meant I just used it cause it was the one letter game and I couldn’t think of any other words but I don’t know the definition anyways I don’t think I deserved that warning since I don’t know what the word even means who would I talk to about that

7 Likes

i think you can talk to any moderator.

7 Likes

Another question I have is am I allowed to speak Spanish on the forum I want to practice speaking Spanish more so I don’t fail my spanaish class

8 Likes

yep! however make sure to always provide a translation because this forum is in english, and don’t do it tooooo much or i’m afraid leaders could considerate it as spam (i wont, but im not a leader :wink:)

10 Likes

That’s a good idea! I’ll make sure to provide translations to make it easier for moderators.

10 Likes

If you have further questions, you can always ask about the inquiry by emailing help@gethopscotch.com, but the reason it was given is clearly explained in edit reason and in the PM.

If you don’t know what something means, you should always check it before posting because you don’t want to accidentally post something that someone would consider offensive or inappropriate. This is true for words, phrases, and links. If you don’t know what it is, it’s probably best to find out before sharing it with others.

Great! And yes, you can post in a different language as long as you have them.

10 Likes

Am I allowed to create a topic for a currency when I have 2 shops (gonna merge them together soon)

I have a currency and would like to allow people to use it in any shop that allows it :slight_smile:

(@Awesome_E — Since you are online)

5 Likes

I’m not 100% sure on all of the rules regarding currency topics, so I’ll ask someone else to answer you

9 Likes

Thanks, fingers crossed a update comes soon!

1 Like

where is the topic for username changing requests? I’m sure I’ve seen one but I’ve forgotten

2 Likes

Groups or your forum name?

2 Likes

Forum name- or do you just ask for it done here?

1 Like

You do it here, though that is a valid suggestion

Ps: check my bio (user card)

3 Likes

awww thank you!!
check mine now

2 Likes

You didn’t need to but— TYSM!

3 Likes

Yes i did
and @Pumpkin could you please change my username to @moocow
thank you

2 Likes

You joined in april 15 2022. You are allowed to change your name at this date: april 15 2023

3 Likes

oh forgot about that ok sorry

3 Likes

That’s alright!
We all make mistakes, the point is; we should learn from them :wink:

2 Likes

wait but hang on this post states otherwise

3 Likes