:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

Hey um where is the best place I can mess around with discobot?

3 Likes

The [Official] Forum Features Testing Topic!

4 Likes

Oh I was hoping there was another place because there’s a slowmode in that topic
Well thanks I guess

4 Likes

no worries, it just had a filtered word that needed to be manually checked - I’ve just approved it!

6 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Why can we share age and name?
It just seems when you can’t share PI. I didn’t think you can share this

5 Likes

think of the number of people that are 13 years old
there may be less people with a certain first name, but theres still a ton with that name

in other words, i cant just google something like “13 year old person named rick” and expect to find the person im looking for

10 Likes

Oh ok, i will tell you my whole life thanks for the clarification

4 Likes

You can edit posts and it was like that

3 Likes

How do i find bookmarks

3 Likes

notifications > bookmark

6 Likes

can a leader edit history me some filtered words? i’ll force my new topic to get in the filter so an online leader can check if the topic itself is allowed

6 Likes

done and explained a rule of thumb so hopefully that’s helpful for next time as well :))

7 Likes

okay ty! :)

7 Likes

Is there any chance I could post my music here, it’s on Spotify

5 Likes

iirc sadly you cannot post any spotify links because it has chances that you also accidentally share your acc which has your email address information (or any sensitive information :(

however the good thing is you can link music from youtube as long as theyre clean and they dont have inappropriate contents [1]!

1. that doesn’t limit itself to bad words or something - a music can have no bad words but can talk about a subject younger child shouldn’t hear, and that unfortunately falls into the category where you cant share that music. ↩︎

8 Likes

So I could hypothetically link my music yt?

6 Likes

no unfortunately

oh wait you can?
i remember someone asking something similar a long time ago, and the answer was no but i guess it may have changed

6 Likes

yes you can :+1:

why not?

edit: final non-leader answer is yes

4 Likes

Why not? Assuming the channel is fully appropriate and doesn’t contain personal info /genq

7 Likes