:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

its been removed

5 Likes

How do I get a custom sentence beside my name again?

5 Likes

You can earn custom titles by winning leader comps, forum challenges, and with hopbytes!

10 Likes

An optional user field for pronouns has been added now. You can go to https://forum.gethopscotch.com/my/preferences/profile to add your pronouns.

9 Likes

Awesome!

4 Likes

heya hops!!

we have a very big, very exciting change to announce!! :eyes:

unintroducing… portfolios!

yes, you read that correctly, we’ve decided to get rid of the required portfolio format

going forward, you will not need to post everything at once in a dropdown, rather you can post one piece at a time as long as you follow the new formatting (which should not be an issue as this is a very chill change haha)

the OP has been edited to reflect these changes, so go check that out or ask here if you have any further questions/comments/concerning

happy arting!
@omtl @fearlessfriends

29 Likes

This is great :hs_bear:

9 Likes

ooh this is a cool change! a lot of people are gonna appreciate this :]

8 Likes

thats the hope haha :)) glad yallre liking it so far

15 Likes

Are we still allowed to post more than one piece in one post (assuming the new format is followed), or do they have to be in separate posts?

9 Likes

you can do more than one piece per post as long as it follows the format for each piece, an example is this:

19 Likes

Ok, thanks.

9 Likes

no problem

15 Likes

awesome!

7 Likes

Woah that’s awesome

6 Likes

Can you have 2 shops be open at once?

5 Likes

Can I tag @/SaturnDragons for art pieces? Not all of them, but the ones I’m proud of

5 Likes

What category would my hopscotch translate topic go in?

7 Likes

Is it a projects update topic?

7 Likes

It’s more like other hopscotchers helping contribute with other languages, helping code and stuff like that, maybe it could just go in the yctayhch but I feel like it would crowd it.

8 Likes