:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

this is probably a st.upid question, but I can test out images and stuff in discobot tutorials right?

8 Likes

this is what i do lol
yes you can

but the bot is annoying imo

6 Likes

wait how do I save the remove.BG to my photos—

4 Likes

download button? havent tested it tho
i bet it’ll download to files and then you go to the app, click share, and click “save photo”
but i might be wrong because i havent tested it

3 Likes

it saved it to my files which I forgot I could directly import into the hsf —

soo, I copied it to my clipboard, sent it to myself, and saved to my photos :sweat_smile:
ty though

7 Likes

Well, if I made you feel bad earlier, I apologize – It’s definitely not our intention to do that. However, you’re asking others to read your entire post before reacting/replying/deleting right away though, right? I feel like the same thing can be applied to guidelines – why not read the pinned topics in the category so that when you make a bug report, it’s clear to us that it’s a new issue, and it’s in the right place. I don’t think it’s an unreasonable thing to ask (given that the links are also in the topic draft template!), but if there’s something I still don’t get, please let us know.

Either way, it looks like both topics regarding this bug have been acknowledged :tada:

9 Likes

How can I collab with other hopscotchers?
@Leaders

3 Likes

You can make a poll in topics and post in the #collaborations-and-beta-testing topic

4 Likes

When’s the next seed dev sign up?
@Leaders

3 Likes

Unknown and unconfirmed. Yuanyuan will send a post in #announcements when one will happen :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I understand now thanks

3 Likes

Like Jay mentioned, there’s no confirmation of any future plans.

Also, all of us have this topic on watching, so tagging Leaders creates two notifications for one question

Awesome! (E)

6 Likes

here’s a simpler way. use the forum from the app, and click this link which’ll take you to remove.bg, then upload your image and click download. it’ll take you to a page where you need to press the lowest option and click save to photos- if you don’t understand i’ll do an image tutorial

3 Likes

Oh my!
It’s like @/Yuanyuan is kinda inactive

4 Likes

How to make my collating topics private?
@Leaders

6 Likes

When drafting a topic in the #collaborations-and-beta-testing category, your post will automatically include a few questions to answer. If you’d like your topic to be unlisted, you can mention that there along with giving your reason. A moderator will be the one unlisting :hs_raccoon:

When unlisted, a topic will not show up in the normal feed (latest) but can still be accessed by anyone who is tagged there, or has a link to the topic.

Mods can also watch the logs to make sure no one sets it to watching or stalks the topic without your permission.

9 Likes

Keep this in mind :))

okay, thanks @moocow!

9 Likes

Ok :o I forgot

7 Likes

Can my topic that was recently closed be opened? It was in active and I’m going to remake TA :slight_smile: stay tuned

5 Likes

I have a question, why is there a like limit? I wondered because I just reached mine.

6 Likes