:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

thanks haha, just busy and have some personal stuff to deal with <33

feel free to talk to me tonight, happy to help. edit history something and ill get to it if you do it in like the next half hourish

14 Likes

Edit history Fear~

11 Likes

We’ll miss you! Be careful, and enjoy what you can!

8 Likes

We’ll all miss you so much, and I can’t wait until your back on but bye for now!

8 Likes

Any plans to do something similar to this again?

7 Likes

archive?

6 Likes

Oh, I’m happy to hear that it’s something people remember! I’ve been organizing these in the past but with official approval. I haven’t planned doing it this year, but revamping it for next year could be something.

9 Likes

Why is there a #random category that is not used? #random-stuff still is there though

5 Likes

it’s not a category, it’s a tag :))

like i have a #-anotherpolygon tag, and there’s a #faq category

7 Likes

It’s a category that comes as a part of all Discourse installs, and I don’t think it can be deleted

@Tri-Angle check the link in the #random “tag” again (it’s a category link)

5 Likes

?

6 Likes

Since the link has /c/ in it, random is actually (technically) a tag for a category.

4 Likes

ah wow, what a small detail :joy: make sense, thx haha

5 Likes

So, um, I used to have a tag group called ThePresidents, which was deleted when I took a break, but now it’s back again? and I also have saturndragons as well? So, uh, could someone please either delete that group or add all of its members to the new group?

@Awesome_E you were the most recent mod on

6 Likes

so we cant delete groups, thats an admin thing, but someone can transfer over members for you or they can rejoin

@yuanyuan will have to delete @/ThePresidents when she’s got a moment :))

9 Likes

Oh, ok, thanks! I’ll just wait, since most of the people in the presidents that aren’t in sd are inactive

6 Likes

Can anyone see how close am I to devotee badge?

4 Likes

more than 150 days, i can be sure of that

seems like an expert is replying :eyes: (ae)

6 Likes

Devotee requires 365 consecutive days visited, and from what I can see, the last time you didn’t visit was sometime this week. (We can’t see the exact progress/requirements for the badge though)

8 Likes

Ooh what about me?

6 Likes