:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

Hey @/Leaders is any there any chance you could set a thing that automatically changes my username to a certain thing on a certain date?

4 Likes

I didn’t get notified; and if it disappeared right after I wasn’t here when it happened

5 Likes

nope but if its been a year, just tag me and im happy to do it for ya

7 Likes

I have a question. How do you know when someone’s close to a level. Like when someone asking how much till regular. How do you know how much is left?

3 Likes

Mods can check

4 Likes

only moderators (and possibly leaders) have these information, so tag them when you need to know how far youre from a trust level! :))

6 Likes

Oh ok. Thanks. I thought you can actually check some ones profile.

3 Likes

You can make an approximation yourself, however for an precise answer, just ask on this topic! Most of us regularly check it so there’s no need to tag a moderator:))

If you want to make an approximation based on public information, you can find the requirements for each trust level here (@/tri_angle already linked it above). Here are the most current requirements for Regular

:

8 Likes

Thanks. This is going to be helpful

4 Likes

Happy to help!

7 Likes

I have a music piece I need help going through. Where can I post the sheet music for it?
I’m planning on making the music on Hopscotch, but I think stepping through it with someone will help immensely, as I am very inexperienced.

8 Likes

hmm, whats the music and when are you planning to publish it? :))

edit: hey, why is this in leads qna topic

4 Likes

A theme song from a Final Fantasy game

this is in the lead’s q and a topic because of this question–

Not sure if I can post it in y-taco or there’s a designated topic for music.

7 Likes

ok, will listen soon

no, leads qna topic is to ask a question to the leaders - about moderation or anything similar. this can be posted in y-taco because it’s about coding (and with your music sheet too, thats still about coding) :))

5 Likes

Huh, I thought that was the leadership concerns, compliments and questions topic and this was general questions about the forum (if they’re non coding related of course, which this question is)

You might not need to post sheet music for help but if you do no there isn’t, so the yctahh is fine as long as you don’t post too many images :)) you could search up music tutorials though

5 Likes

There are several topics about music with tutorials that may help you along the way, such as Serenity’s School of Music! and GweTV’s Guide To Coding Music + Music Updates. However, these are tutorial topics. There might be an old music topic somewhere, but if you need help about coding the sheet music, the place to go nowadays is the You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL] :rainbow_flag: topic.

8 Likes

so youre close –

lccq is specifically for stuff regarding the leadership team: any issues you have with policies, feedback for the way we work, questions about internal workings, etc – things that would be akin to asking for a store manager instead of the employees. these are things that yuanyuan and tht, as adults, address with us internally and we make changes as needed. consider it a way to publicly hold accountability for things the community doesn’t like about the way it’s run

this topic is for any and all forum questions/comments/concerns and should be everyone’s go-to place for information. consider this the “help desk” or “front desk” of the forum. you can ask elsewhere but this is the best place to get the best replies

7 Likes

just a note for sheet music – when you post it, always use images and not links. we don’t allow linking to any external music cites for safety, so that’ll be removed, but the pictures are fine so use those!

7 Likes

im still confused whats the difference between leaders qna topic and lccq :|

5 Likes

lccq → ask tht, concerns about leadership team (unfair policy, someone abused power, etc)
qna → ask leaders, concerns about general forum (how does _, whats allowed, is _ okay, etc)

6 Likes