:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 2

Ok, thanks for the info. I’ll hold off from adding my nickname to my bio for now, since it’ll be hidden when in user card view anyways (or until users click on my profile)…

4 Likes

Why does a player become anonned? Is it like being banned?

10 Likes

That makes a lot of sense. Super helpful to know! I was wondering that all week :sweat_smile: I’m also out of likes :’)

9 Likes

I’ve seen some anons that stayed anon as their account for a little while and then left?

6 Likes

that’s never happened, everything’s immediately locked with both anons and suspensions

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Official] Forum Suggestions Topic

Except for being able to like /lh

3 Likes

you cant like when you’re suspended, its not the same thing as muting due to warnings

6 Likes

Suspension locks you out of your account I believe

7 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix edit please

3 Likes

^^ theres a difference between that and silencings

7 Likes

fearless, i havw to give my device back too :frowning:

4 Likes

i-

@FearlessPhoenix any ideas why i got timed to delete to detritus and randomness? :joy: never saw that type of notification loll

we panicked too much, ae just want to make an announcement, no worries :))

9 Likes

wait me too? idk its gone now but pretty sure it was a glitch or smth??

4 Likes

that just happened to me! what does it mean when that happens?

4 Likes

well, the notif appeared but two seconds later it was gone, so i’m guessing it was a glitch but i’m not sure

5 Likes

ok but what does the little timer symbol mean

OMG WHAT is happening?

4 Likes

Hey guys, it looks like some of you may have received a timer notification to a topic that you can’t access. If that happened to you, don’t worry about it – we were testing a feature, but somehow it notified everyone, even those without access to the topic.

15 Likes