:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

no problem

7 Likes

Guys I asked about anoning my old account a while ago did you finally decide or did you ignore me again like everyone else does ://

2 Likes

tag a leader and find the original post and ask for them to review your choice

here i found it

3 Likes

Thank you ur the best :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix, do you have the ability to change the topic creators’ user? for eg, cocr is created by @Henry, and can you for example only change to me? Don’t do that, i just wanna know if i could change the anon’s topics to mine.

8 Likes

i believe admins can – maybe @t1_hopscotch can do that for ya?

7 Likes

It is possible to change ownership of a post — and yes we can change the anon’s topics to yours.

7 Likes

@Leaders

Do you know if in #project-updates you can edit whenever you like

4 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix changed my mind :)) I had some struggles I was going thru but I’ve worked most if not all of them out and I’d like to stay.

13 Likes

great to hear :sunny: glad everythings alright and its nice to have ya

11 Likes

Aw hey :sparkles: thanks for understanding. Missed y’all!

11 Likes

hi, sorry for the late reply, i reached my post limit yesterday

i have the list of all anon’s topics. I can send you with edit history but it’ll be difficult. If possible, can you start a pm and close after i post the list of every topics?

I just don’t want to say publicly the topics after what happened irl in another platform :)

10 Likes

That’s so good to hear, we love to have you here. Welcome back!

10 Likes

welcome back! you being here is such a vibe :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Thank you! And aha thanks :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Can someone reopen Wings of Light please? Thank you :slight_smile:
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/wings-of-light-a-coded-hopscotch-story/60666?u=andpi

8 Likes

We both came back on the same day!

Welcome back @Andpi

7 Likes

Welcome back @jay!

6 Likes

Welcome back @anon68560021 and @jay!

5 Likes

Maybe, but I don’t really see the point in them — I can’t think of a good scenario where I would use a wiki post. It might still be good to come back though!

6 Likes