:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Leaders edit

6 Likes

Thanks Pumpkingirl, that’s all I needed to hear :))

6 Likes

Why does my post need approval
Edit: nvm

6 Likes

As a reference for the future - posts sometimes require manual approval for different reasons. The forum algorithm for this isn’t perfect, but if you get a pending post, you can be assured that we are going to look into approving it as soon as possible :slight_smile:

12 Likes

hey all – just a quick note that i wont be here this weekend for the most part, so itd be great if you only tagged me for important lead things :)) thanks!

14 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix [Important] edit history

7 Likes

@/Leaders Edit History

3 Likes

Leads, what will happen to anon’s tag list? Deleted or we don’t rly care?

5 Likes

we’ll follow the procedure as per normal – see tracey’s latest announcement post about tag group statuses

8 Likes

^^has to extend to tuesday but i’ll be back to my normal activity by then and will update yall

9 Likes

Why can’t we post about leaving hs?

4 Likes

from what i’ve heard, it makes the community sad

5 Likes

What Nth3r said ^ I believe it’s because it causes to much of a ruckus and then the community is down for a bit.

6 Likes

There can be multiple reasons as to why a user can’t post about leaving, but one big reason would be that when a user posts about leaving it can be a way of getting a lot of attention when the user might not even intend on leaving for very long. If a user is leaving, and intends on not coming back it would probably be not a huge deal but the leads don’t have any way of really knowing the intentions. On top of that it causes a lot of problems like the communities reaction to the user leaving can often be hard to control. It’s not to be overcontroling, it’s all set in place to help keep the forum a safe and productive place. It’s just something that would probably be best to avoid doing. A quiet leave and a quiet return helps keep the Forum focused on its original intent as a community set on learning and growing together.

16 Likes

perfectly said ^~^

12 Likes

really? i don’t remember that but it might have been changed when i was offline or i’ve never bothered to read that rule

thanks for the reminder

4 Likes

Your welcome :))

3 Likes

Tero’s right, but I doubt it’s anything too different from what you would’ve already known. You can post pictures you have taken of art or things like that, but you can’t post anything that’d give away any possible personal information.

9 Likes

we’re back! feel free to interact with me normally again, sorry about the inactivity :))

10 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix
check edit history

5 Likes