:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

is the flagging system a good idea? Because someone could flag because of hates or because they didn’t understand the context

5 Likes

on the forum? to my knowledge flags are reviewed by moderators and can be rejected if they’re found to be false flags, so while it may take a bit if no mods are online it may take a little longer
take it with a grain of salt though as i’m not a moderator haha

7 Likes

Oh wait the post went blank… here I post again…

Tap on the circled icon when editing a post
(A screenshot of the deleted post)

2 Likes

it didn’t get rejected, and it was an automatic message

the person who flagged it misunderstood the situation bc i was linking a post which got removed, so ppl thought i linked sgs’ post and they flagged

5 Likes

Sorry, I just got a notification that the system edited this post… was there anything wrong with it? (I can’t quite see a difference with the edits)

4 Likes

Ok I removed the links for you.

As for second edit reason, I didn’t handle that, so I’m unsure

5 Likes

@system downloaded local copies of your image. Basically, whatever you uploaded to catbox was downloaded into HSF’s file storage bucket (which is also the reason why linking those images doesn’t help save storage in any way)

6 Likes

Why does it do that?

2 Likes

It does that because some websites have temporary links or just remove the image from their site. System downloads it so that in case your linked image gets deleted, it will still show.

5 Likes

ah, forgive my confusion haha, sorry about that :]

2 Likes

if i got a community warning does that mean i cant get leader:(((

5 Likes

i don’t think community warning affects leadership positions, i think it’s silence and suspension in the last year that affects it

5 Likes

yayyyy your response made all my discouragement vanish! thank you youre awesoem

5 Likes

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/albus-dumbledore-s-beta-testing-topic/59740?u=albus

@FearlessPhoenix could i have this reopened? i have a project that (i think, i hope, i will?) make, that has use of this beta testing topic.

5 Likes

@SmilingPotatoes Lol the person he tagged in the first post is also named gobli
like your old hs account

2 Likes

@SmilingPotatoes WAIT maybe thats why yuanyuan wont let you change your pass, maybe its because she thinks youre trying to impersonate @anon91910826 or something/cant confirm youre actually owner

hope you get it all sorted out tho fr

2 Likes

Oh man @yuanyuan is this really the case? I want to say I am @anon91910826 and I’m not trying to impersonate myself

2 Likes

Yeah! i hope she lets you get youraccount back that must be annoying

2 Likes

Thanks for telling me about this dude, I didn’t think of this.

2 Likes

yeah ofc glad it helps u

2 Likes