:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

I’m not sure you can. Best bet here is to email yuanyuan at yuanyuan@gethopscotch.com and tell her your account name, current email, the email you want to change it to, and an explanation of why you’re emailing her.

Hope this helps!

5 Likes

Ok thanks I’ll try that now

6 Likes

@leaders edit history

3 Likes

what?
you didn’t write an edit history

3 Likes

Yeah I did…?

2 Likes

what no? there’s no orange pencil

2 Likes

Huh
???
sorry

1 Like

sorry what?

2 Likes

To make an edit history:
You have to press this edit icon, enter why you are editing and then “save edit”
Processing: F56BAF55-C8D7-452C-989D-E961E802F203.jpeg…

1 Like

Ok for some reason the forum will not let me add in any photos (it will not load) so just paste the blue part into google

2 Likes

@Yuanyuan please see edit history :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Um its not showing edit history wut da

3 Likes

@yuanyuan thanks for being AMAAAZING!!! You too leaders

5 Likes

Thanks for letting us know about this — this has been fixed now.

4 Likes

that is incredibly frightenning but thanks for explaing beset friend

4 Likes

The edit history is only visible to leaders/moderators, etc…
Otherwise you are not supposed to see the edit history

2 Likes

Then why does nther say that to me

1 Like

precisely couldnt word it better than me

1 Like

Hey there cutecactus! While I appreciate your concern for your fellow hop, let’s not discuss someone else’s community warnings. That’s between them and the leaders.

Here’s how a warning works:

If you break a community guideline, you will receive an official warning. If you receive three warnings, your account will be silenced for a day. If, after two silencings, you continue to break a community guideline, you will receive a two-week suspension. After that, any continued breach of guidelines will result in a permanent suspension. For an easy way to remember this: just think 3-2-1!

5 Likes

Ok sorry i was just super scared like i actually panicked a lot worrying that id never be able to talk to my best friend again
thank you for your considerate and kind and timely response
i understand now
[edited by leader]

4 Likes