:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Thank you for this in depth response! I definitely appreciate it and will try and use these tips.
You seem awesome btw!!
thanks again

3 Likes

Yesss tysm!

5 Likes

if i wanted to create a collaboration topic where would i putit

3 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: [OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

make sure you stay on topic please!

If you wanted to create a collaboration, you would go into the 'Collaborations & Beta Testing" topic & tap + Create Topic

There’s a template there that you fill out & it will get reviewed by the leaders.

5 Likes

I see! Thanky ouf or telling me
youre super helpful

3 Likes

What does it mean whena topic is closed
because for some reason i cant reply
is it some sort of glitch :((

2 Likes

It means a leader closed it

2 Likes

it’s all good ٩( ‘ω’ )و
there’s just a couple questions we have before the topic continues.

6 Likes

Love the faces ur using \__/

4 Likes

We will be making USA themed projects, I’d like to decide what we’ll be making with my other collab memebers so we’re all on the same page. but i’d like to make maybe a project about biomes in the USA, and about national parks here (like yellow stone and stuff) or famous landmarks
but nothing politcally controversial of course, just stuff about monuments or notable people in the usa (like mlk or john f kennedy)

the reason I asked if someone likes the USA is because its an america collab so I dont know why youd join if you didnt appreciate the country yk? like if it was a book collab I would ask if you like books so I know youre dedicated about the subject, in this case the USA

thank you for the follow up!

btw it would not let me post on my topic so i posted here sorry for the inconvenicne

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. It sounds like a great collab! The only thing that we ask is that you change your question ‘Do you like the US’ to something more like… ‘Do you like learning about famous US landmarks’ or ‘Do you like to create informational projects’ or something else along those lines.

Let me know what you want to change it to, and I’d be happy to make the switch for you and open the topic back up!

5 Likes

Okay sure change it to that I dont really mind

Thank you again and im sincerely sorry for the all the inconveince i caused you
thank you for hearing my opinions

2 Likes

Perfect, I’ll open it back up!

And no worries! That’s why we’re here :)

7 Likes

I just want to ask- will my project be filtered if it has the word ‘Hackers’ in it?

1 Like

@Yuanyuan little reminder because i saw you were online a while ago
please look at the post i’m replying to. Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

Thanks for emailing me! I will try to escalate this bug fix for the edge of the screen with our dev team. We do have a short week because of Thanksgiving break this week (Thursday and Friday are off for us), so I’m not sure if it’ll get fixed this week.

9 Likes

okay thanks! I’ll code something else while i’m waiting (i don’t have school thursday n friday too)

I hope it’ll get fixed soon (:

4 Likes

What does this mean

2 Likes

This is a feature that is disabled on the Hopscotch forum that allows a function called “Global edit”. A “global edit” post can be edited by anyone, not just the creator of it.

4 Likes