:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Communication in Hopscotch doesn’t count as communication outside of forum - but communication using any other platform than Hopscotch for communicating and sharing details/encouraging it here is not allowed.

8 Likes

@leaders I want to Anon my previous account I cry whenever I think of it can you do it

5 Likes

thanks for the request, we’ll look into it.

as for everyone else: please refrain from discussing details about said previous accounts and legitimacy for sake of privacy and confidentiality

7 Likes

idk where to put this kind of post so i wrote it here

@cutecactus3, i know you’re new, but there’s something important on the forum to remember. It’s to stay on topic. When you’re on a math topic, try to stay focus on math. On a request seed topic you talk about seeds requests. Those are ofc only examples. By staying on topic, you’re keeping the forum in order. Of course, i understand you’re new, so it’s normal to do not know about gbot and etc. This is only a little reminder cuz i saw some off-topic posts in topics where it shouldn’t be :wink:

4 Likes

I didn’t see the drawings so you’ll have to wait for a lead’s answer, but checking out this topic will give you a good review of what’s allowed and what’s not

4 Likes

Hey @AwesomeOnion

Can we have a pm, I’d like to ask you something.

Edit history, please :))

2 Likes

why in slowmode

3 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t think we have control over such a system, and I think the issue was brought up already but thanks for bringing that up

4 Likes

What did she say

2 Likes

It’s in edit history specifically so other users don’t see something potentially confidential

4 Likes

Whys it confidential?

2 Likes

I can’t say, but usually it’s something they either just want to ask without others seeing or it can do with a certain user or post that they don’t want to draw extra attention to

Hopefully this clarifies – just want to make sure this is understood so that we can all respect each other’s requests

7 Likes

Ah i understand sorry for being nosey sometimes i act like that without realizng

I have really bad FOMO (its a neurological disorder my school counselor diagnosed me with, ik thats a bit tmi i just want to explain) so thats why I acted the way I did.

Thank you for talking to me respectfully, i preciate that

7 Likes

@leaders sorry to be tagging you like this, but Can one of you pm me please? I would like to ask one of you a question, but I need it to be confidential if that’s ok :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

You can use edit history to chat with the leaders! No one but leaders and you can see your edit history. Just click the edit pencil and then the little “i” icon at the top of the post and type in what you’d like to say

3 Likes

If you’re unsure about using the edit history method that Willowmoon just explained, I can reach out to you via PM!

7 Likes

Ok can you check edit history?

5 Likes

It looks like it didn’t work on that message, unfortunately. Try to create a new post, wait a short while (but not too long a minute or so), and then press the three dots and the “pencil” icon. Then, above the post editor’s textbox, there should be a textbox saying “Why are you editing?”. Click on that, type in your message, and then press the turquoise “Save” button below the post editor’s textbox. You should now be done!

If you’re still confused, I (or any other moderator) can start a PM with you. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Could one of the leaders delete this post & the two below it. Or maybe portal the posts somewhere (here?) if they can’t be deleted.

Just want to keep the posts there on topic.

Thanks

4 Likes