:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Looks like Fearless beat me to it. I knew there’d be some I didn’t catch – thanks Jay and Fearless :)

6 Likes

@Leaders, edit history please

4 Likes

Done

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

is it really my anniversary so soon? wow, exciting.

does that mean i get to change name or what (not that im planning to)

4 Likes

Yes, if you haven’t changed your name in at least one year, you’re able to request a name change on the forum from us!

10 Likes

super belated, but I checked your name change history and cleared you for the change :sunflower: you should be brutus to us now!

7 Likes

Thank you so much! :D

4 Likes

Our internal practices are secret information. If you ever become a leader, you’ll find out!

13 Likes

When there is a application ill tell you, but for now there is no applications.

Sorry for the late reply

3 Likes

Information like this is classified
My GUESS the spring
But thats just a theory a game theory
this is all just a guess though

Past years there has been a spring and a fall

3 Likes

yes TB
summer seed dev program doesn’t exist bc there’s ppl who aren’t online summer
and ig it’s the same for winter

so like Henry said, the next seed dev program is very probably in spring 2022

if you really wanna do the seed dev, and you have an idea, you can start coding now. Your project will be an argument to be chosen for the program. (i cannot promise you that you’ll be chosen but you have a lot of chances)

@TB23

2 Likes

you’ll need to fill a form to apply

2 Likes

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-28-official/61677/6554?u=william04gamera

This depends on what you mean with origin. If you mean your sharing a bigger location, like a country, it is something that is allowed as long as your country isn’t really small. But, keep in mind that sharing your country often or sharing it when it isn’t necessary could lead to your posts being removed and/or you receiving a community warning. Mentioning smaller areas than a country, such as your state, city or address is not allowed. We are restrictive about this because we care about our users privacy and takes that very seriously.

You can always refer to the Community Guideline for Hopscotch Forum and A non-exhaustive list of things that can get your post deleted topics for more information! The latter topic is also linked in the Community Guidelines topic.

I hope this answers your question! If you’re talking about another type of origin, feel free to specify that so we can give a more specific answer :)

6 Likes

Do you mean if it’s a school account or personal account, for example?

4 Likes

You are correct, @TB23. I will not be sharing any irl Info About Myself While telling the story.

3 Likes

:arrow_up: and don’t share anything that will allow a cof or pcof

2 Likes

What’s a cof or a pcof

4 Likes

Communication outside of forum and Possibile communication outside forum.

3 Likes

Does in HS count?

4 Likes