:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

What Nobody said is correct. I did poke you to a few topics though where you can read more

4 Likes

Access to this block is given out by The Hopscotch Team. This has mostly been done via the seed developer programs, which you can apply for and join. Applications are actually open now, and close soon:

If you miss it this time, don’t worry. There might be more seed developer programs or ways to get access to the block in the future!

12 Likes

@Liquid hey, i saw a tag from you but i didnt catch the post. is there anything i can help you with?

7 Likes

Nvm.

I just reset my cookie data

2 Likes

Yes, I did! :smiley:

3 Likes

Does anyone here know anything about this: (click on the link to the post) https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-28-official/61677/2966?u=zerotwo

3 Likes

Am I allowed to change my username?

2 Likes

You are only able to change your username once a year if you have changed your username one year ago the yes

3 Likes

I’ve never changed it before so I should be able to

4 Likes

I think so, as long as you haven’t changed it in the past year

3 Likes

Then yeah you’d definitely be able to

2 Likes

Wait… am I allowed to say my real life name?

1 Like

First name only

Ok then I am gonna change my description to say my first name

1 Like

it’s bc your wifi is low/bad/cut for a moment

4 Likes

Could I have my username be changed to Brutus?

7 Likes

Hey @Leaders I need some help: I’m trying to upload a picture I drew for my profile picture but it keeps saying that it is unauthorised. Even by trying different photos I took, it keeps saying the same thing. Any ideas why it is happening?

4 Likes

though this topic is about links - this workaround should help!

(some trust levels are unable to post links - but with more activity you gain more abilities!)

3 Likes

I think she means her profile picture, not her posts?

1 Like

no idea why you wouldn’t be able to upload a custom pfp but feel free to try uploading it and one of us mods can try to change it for you from our end

3 Likes