:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Thanks SGS!

3 Likes

Done! If you want to change your name again, you may request a new name change earliest in one year from today.

10 Likes

Thanks Will

4 Likes

Are we allowed to share swift playgrounds projects?

2 Likes

Bruh

This is @Electogenius and I found out my password for this ancient account with 0 effort

Uh can a leader anon/delete this account and rename the other one to just “Electogenius”
(I think you can delete this account because there’s no activity (anymore))
I’ve never changed that account’s username in a year so I think I can have it changed

Also just saying but I had exactly 39 notifs from people tagging me wrongly, nice coincidence

Also if this ends up happening,
Goodbye, world!

18 Likes

Ayyy
Thanks @Pumpkin!

2 Likes

Hey guys, I’m back after 4 months or so! Idk if anyone cares, but that’s fine. Anywho, how do I change my username on here if I can? Any help is appreciated. :slight_smile:

-PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG TOPIC OR NOT-

9 Likes

Welcome back! I do remember you
You can ask a leader for your username to be changed once a year here
You can also change it yourself in your preferences thingy on your anniversary
You don’t need to make a topic to ask a small doubt, by the way

5 Likes

@/Leaders, i’m confused, are “first post” posts allowed?

2 Likes

we dont typically allow those, no. you can add something like “ooh, first post!” somewhere in the first post but it cant just be “first” – it has to be productive and relevant. if its not, it doesnt add to the convo and counts as spam, so we typically remove them

6 Likes
1 Like

okay, another question but more private this time

and could you reply in the edit history pls?

1 Like

this is something we’re still discussing so we’ll get back to you about this soon but in the meantime, no. its in discussions because there’s risks, so until we’re sure about whats best for the community in regards to this, better safe than sorry :))

6 Likes

Okay,

What you could do is the projects form there need to be approved

3 Likes

thats also something we’re discussing :)) thanks for the suggestion tho.

we’ll get back to you soon

5 Likes

Okay, thanks fear

3 Likes

@William04GamerA Can I join @/omtl? It says I’ve already sent a request before, however I don’t remeber submitting one.

3 Likes

That’s strange. So you’re unable to join it again because you have already been there before?

5 Likes

I was never in omtl.

2 Likes

that already happened to me and it’s normal lol
ppl can’t request 2 times

3 Likes