:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Actually, this only seems to ping me on nostalgic-level topics that I’ve watched for years. I’m not sure if there’s a way to auto-unwatch these topics, but I was wondering if there was a forum setting or something.

2 Likes

Are those your topics, or are you watching the deprecated category? Is there something else to the picture? We can’t do that right now but it’s almost done

Edit: it’s done now

3 Likes

Fearless and I just cleaned up a bunch of old topics from #collabs-requests-competitions, so it should be all clear now.

4 Likes

ah alright, i was wondering what the notifications were, thanks for the heads up

5 Likes

Sweet; thanks. I think they were all just really old topics that I had set to watching at some point in 2016, haha.

It just seemed like people were getting spammed, so I wanted to bring it up.

3 Likes

Lol I was wondering why I got pinged :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Broooooo

2 Likes

maybe you can set these people to ignored until their finished - their notifications might not show up?

3 Likes

Ayo leaders how do I share a topic because I can’t paste the text

2 Likes

Do you mean share a link to the topic? If so, you can go to the top post in a topic and click in the icon that looks like a paperclip. You will then be presented with a link that you can copy. If you’re using the mobile forum app (the DiscourseHub app), you will get an iOS context menu where you can tap “Copy” to get the link.

4 Likes

This is the same thing I get tagged into a old topic

2 Likes

It looks like Awesome_E and FearlessPhoenix cleaned up some old topics, which caused some users to get tagged multiple times.

3 Likes

Yeah that happened to me

3 Likes

Hey @yuanyuan!

iirc, I’ll be able to change my username (forum) on Nov 14th (I may be wrong but I think so)

there’s one problem: this is all the date of my cousin’s wedding. Is there any way you could change it for me on that date? I’d love to be here when it changes but I’ll have to be at her wedding.

and yes, this is very far in advance, but I wanted to do this while I remembered

5 Likes

The username I want to change it to: Lark-Creativity-Studios

4 Likes

I’m still calling you Willow

5 Likes

We can always do it on November 15th, the limit is maximum once per year. Or do you want it to be changed that particular day?

8 Likes

On that day if y’all don’t mind

4 Likes

Of course! All you have to do is let us know what name you want it to be changed to and we’ll set that up for you when the time comes

6 Likes

Thank you! Lark-Creativity-Studios if you can! If it’s too long, then just Lark_Creativity

5 Likes