:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Thanks for taking control :)).

I’ll be sure to take a break and cool down, that way I’ll come back with a better mood and I’ll post more helpful and kind things in the future, thanks again!

6 Likes

You don’t understand I’m not shutting him down I have feelings aswell not just him and when I ask him not too do something yall ignore it but when I do the same thing yall get mad at me I’m getting tired of yall doing the same thing over and over again as it gets extremely annoying especially when I’ve brought this issue up again and again

6 Likes

this is an interesting observation, so thought I’d move it over here - thanks for the suggestion ae!

though we don’t allow for much discussion about politics - since the forum is for all things hopscotch (and such discussion could lead to unnecessary conflict here) - hopscotch projects (as long as they’re suitable for all ages) can be a wonderful place for briefly sharing something you’re passionate about - like the well-being of a people you care for!

Though we can certainly have this discussion, it’s important to have respect for everyone here - and keep things cool and polite!

12 Likes

Why is there always a argument everyday

5 Likes

Bro please be respectful and don’t say that

6 Likes

Didn’t mean it like that

4 Likes

Ok thanks for explaining then

4 Likes

i understand how you feel and im sorry you feel that way but thats really not whats happening; if you read my post, youll notice that i did ask him to respect your wishes as well. both of you couldve done something better and i pointed out some places you could both make those improvements for next time; not just you.

theres no ignoring going on whatsoever but if you strongly feel that there is, bring it up in the General Questions, Concerns and Compliments topic. Leaders do not enter this topic and any concerns (especially ones regarding leadership) brought up there will be directly dealt with by @/yuanyuan. i think that could be a good resource for you @Dragonmaster101

10 Likes

Sometimes there can be conflicts and argument - we’re all such different people, with different unique views and lives! Though arguments have happened - we can take notice from the past and improve how we communicate!

10 Likes

Small topic closure - so we can all take the time to formulate our posts - and take a read of the ones before!

Exactly! This applies all the time - not just to political projects. If someone is sharing things that they care about, both the creator and people wanting to engage in a discussion about the project should make sure to be respectful and follow the guidelines. Here, it looks like the discussion has steered totally off-topic, and the essential thing - respect - has partly been forgotten.

This is now closed, and anyone that was involved in this “heated discussion” - I advise you to take a glass of water and get off the forum for a bit to calm down.

14 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 7 minutes.

If I draw a picture of my dog would I be allowed to post it in a portfolio?

9 Likes

thatd be fine since its not an actual picture of the dog (whichd be PI)

8 Likes

Okay!

5 Likes

What does merging mean?
[ merge - combine or cause to combine to form a single entity ]
This is where we combine multiple topics! We can bundle together similiar topics, ideas or bug reports into one relevant- and awesome - topic!

10 Likes

I don’t think you can really “shutdown” anyone.

3 Likes

great explanation!

6 Likes

@Leaders edit history

8 Likes

Yeah, you should report it!

8 Likes