:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

It’s a flair.

It’s in settings.

4 Likes

@William04GamerA hopefully there are new leaders that are active so you wont have full notifications (well if you don’t really like so many notifications)

7 Likes

Thank you @waffle and @Innerpanda

4 Likes

this should help explain!

5 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi Pumpkin!

3 Likes

Hey,

Would it be possible for someone to make a full list of Content Codes for the forum in the form of an official topic?

For instance:

Or maybe it could be combined with this topic? A non-exhaustive list of things that can get your post deleted

These codes are scattered all around the forum, and there’s a lot of unofficial posts about it, but I really think this would provide a lot of insight!

Thanks,

13 Likes

I believe there is one somewhere more comprehensive; it’s in FAQ. Plus, I typically compile the most frequently asked of all in post 2 of this topic. Best way is to check FAQ and 2nd post of this topic most of the time.

11 Likes

It’s fine for me to get tagged, I’m here to help! I try to respond to anything as quickly as possible:) In case I missed something and someone else from the leader team is on - no matter if it is a current leader or will be one of the new ones - they are able to help out too!

10 Likes

nice - I’ll forward the idea! though looks like awesome_e and their database of questions and answers above have the answers^

I had a search and they’re all the acronyms I could find too, relating to inappropriate content - though we don’t use these in edits anymore, so they’re not too common!

If in doubt of any abbreviation in a post, feel free to ask - I’m caught off by some new ones too!

11 Likes

@Dragonmaster101
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/general-project-updates-topic-02/56764/2198?u=aecreation
I think you’re correct - but, does it contain any inappropriate content, that might not me age appropriate for young coders?

Can you explain a little bit more about why it is inappropriate?

Also, you can just flag the project.

6 Likes

@Leaders this might not be appropriate for Hopscotch as it’s very political

8 Likes

stay on topic, this can go in the Leaders Q and A Topic

6 Likes

@AECREATION for the last time please don’t try too act like a leader towards me

6 Likes

its alright to stay as long as all discussion is fully centered around the project itself (like “hey, thats an awesome rendition of the flag” or “really cool typing effect with the text!”)

raising awareness for issues important to people is perfectly alright to do, as long as its done in a sensitive and tactful manner. there’s nothing wrong with the way French did this

11 Likes

This is the final time I will ask you before I mute you

6 Likes

Ok thanks for the info!

8 Likes

actually, AEC is right :))
either the qna topic or the “general questions/comments/concerns topic” would be the correct place for this

dont shut down ideas just because of the person they came from. try to stay open minded, but at the very least, stay kind and respectful

10 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix I don’t care if he’s right i asked @AECREATION not too 3 time already not too but he continues

6 Likes

hey, cool it yall.

AEC has a perfectly valid opinion and deserves to be heard out. would you like it if someone did the same to you?

as i just said:

and i understand that youve asked him not to do this multiple times, which while it may not be the kindest thing to hear, is again a perfectly valid request that you (@AECREATION) should respect.

but @Dragonmaster101, even still, try to listen to what he has to say.

lets leave it here, k? both of you should go take a little break to cool off and come back ready to engage in productive discussions.
til then, maybe @Pumpkin can portal over the gput convo here

10 Likes