:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Sure, feel free to share it!

Thanks for the heads-up, will keep an eye out.

8 Likes

what does a blue thing around your pfp on a topic mean?

4 Likes

Hmm… no idea! Maybe it is the one who has created the topic?

6 Likes

You have both the first and most recent post.

8 Likes

Then why isn’t it on the other topics made by the same person?

3 Likes

ohh alrighty

3 Likes

I looked it up and it seems like it appears when around the topic creator’s pfp when they also have created the most recent post in the topic. (what Petrichor said)

7 Likes

@William04GamerA :) hi

Can you re open my Question and Answer topic?

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/innerpanda-s-qna/59074/52

I’m gonna add a Question And Answers place in my website.

7 Likes

I’m not sure if writing the questions and answers on a website that is not created on Hopscotch is enough for allowing a topic like that - I’ll check and get back to you?

5 Likes

Would we be allowed to share a w3schools spaces site? I assume not, but want to make sure

3 Likes

It looks like it’s pretty similar to GitHub pages, which you are allowed to share.

5 Likes

The advantage of w3school spaces is that it has templates to edits which are useful if you don’t have much experience. Otherwise I will use GitHub pages instead

3 Likes

I can always bring this up, but in the past, we have said no to suggestions like this because GitHub is similar.

6 Likes

Hi! I reopened the topic, you can put these questions on your website. However, make sure that they are coding- and/or Hopscotch-related!

6 Likes

iirc nobody (the user) did that

5 Likes

Ok thanks :+1:

4 Likes

Yep - should be no worries as long as questions are HS related!

8 Likes

alright!

I saw it

5 Likes

I have a question for u @William04GamerA: why does some ppl has some kind of small pics with their profile pic? And some ppl don’t like me

5 Likes

you can set it on account preferences

5 Likes