:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

I saw to pokes in my notifications william04gamera and innerpanda

5 Likes

Also
Is @axolotl
A active leader

5 Likes

You can read about who axolotl is here:

THT staff, interns, and also some staff members from the Discourse company (the company that creates the software that the forum uses) have the Leader or Moderator role. They have the power to do everything that the community leaders and moderators can do, but we are the ones that does most of the daily moderation work. With that said, a staff member from THT might chip in sometimes and help with closing a topic or doing other tasks that we can do.

I hope this answers your question!

8 Likes

Bringing this to this topic where maybe you can get an answer

I had something similar happen to me a few months back, except I knew which one; it didn’t give me a reason it was flagged and removed (though, I figured it out).

I feel like this could overall create confusion for newer users who aren’t as familiar with the guidelines. They’d be like, “Oh no, one of my posts was flagged, but I don’t know which one or what was wrong with it.”

8 Likes

That sounds like a problem. It might be that we deleted the post or the topic before you viewed the flag. Do you remember if the forum just didn’t include a link or any context about what post that was flagged, or if it gave you a link, but the link didn’t work? In the later case, it is probably because we have deleted the post.

10 Likes

Uh @William04GamerA can you reopen the old topic of collab with @/aecreations

5 Likes

Here’s link: Collab with @AECREATIONS

4 Likes

of course, don’t mind at all haha.
couldntve explained it better myself

7 Likes

I can open it! would you like me to portal the posts from the new topic into the old one?

8 Likes

Uh can you reopen the collab with @/aecreation? @leaders

11 Likes

You can ask this in the leaders q and a!

@William04GamerA clive?

8 Likes

Like Innerpanda said, these kinds of questions can go in the Leaders Q and A Topic. Next time you have a question/request, you can ask in that topic instead of creating a new topic (to make things less cluttered and more organized) :upside_down_face:.

5 Likes

like the others mentioned - we can indeed, just link the topic!

8 Likes

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/collab-with-aecreations/61086

5 Likes

@LEADERS

5 Likes

Got you! I reopened the topic.

7 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey y’all,

Wondering about the summer sale on the summer competition announcement post about getting $20 off the annual subscription, how can I get this sale?

Thanks!

• Mawnster
11 Likes

here you go!

its a web-only sale, meaning you can only find it through the hopscotch website (gethopscotch.com). if you click on the teal banner that says “Kickoff Summer With $20 Off The Hopscotch Pro Annual Plan!”, itll take you to the page i linked above

feel free to ask any further questions in the Leaders Q and A Topic. quicker questions like these, while perfectly valid, dont need to take up extra server space as a topic when they can just be asked and answered in a post.
dont worry about it since you didnt know, just a reminder for next time!
@Serenity can portal these posts there right now and delete this topic for you :))

12 Likes

How do you make what’s in your post small?

1 Like