You invite people

3 Likes

Hi! Take a look here, I explained it a while ago:

6 Likes

I have a invite

5 Likes

[@Awesome_E you can portal my reply here and then a delete would be fine]

6 Likes

Hopefully thisll help you make more informed decisions about topic creation in the future :))

we like to keep things as neat and organized on the forum as possible, for both archival and productivity purposes. its nice to have clean topic archives because it makes it much easier to find relevant discussions about certain code topics. that long-term convenience is why we put in the effort to keep everything on topic.
topics like this thatre for random stuff are spammy + clog up the forum because theyre not relevant, and thus make it harder to find those archives. it also makes if harder to have productive, code or Hopscotch related discussions, which we dont want since this is the Hopscotch forum.

so instead, weve got the You Can Talk About Your Hopscotch Coding Here topic, which is a place to talk about all general hopscotch stuff, so your project polls fit perfectly there

hope this helped! feel free to tag me for any future questions :))

10 Likes

done – feel free to expand on that, and it might be worth it for me to add a link in post 2

7 Likes

perfect, go for it. i can type up a few edits tomorrow to polish it up and cover some more general stuff :))

6 Likes

What is poking and how do you poke someone?

6 Likes

poking is inviting someone to a topic.
if you enter a topic in any category thats not restricted to a certain trust level or group, you can click on “Share” and then “Notify” and enter a person’s username. itll send them an invite and the notification will look like a :point_right: , or a poke.

hope that helps

10 Likes

I saw something pop up like that

4 Likes

I got invited by @William04GamerA

5 Likes

I think… uh

4 Likes

Yeah that’ a poke!

poke poke

3 Likes

From what I can see, gotta read some of those posts!

Also best to ask this here

3 Likes

Oops
Whoops

4 Likes

That’s the left…

4 Likes

Are you a leader @FearlessPhoenix

6 Likes

At least I think

5 Likes

Fearless is not currently a leader, they stepped down for personal reasons.
(@/FearlessPhoenix I hope you don’t mind me answering)

8 Likes