:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

@Leaders am i going to lose regular due to inactivity? I’m leaving the forum and hs (but i’ll be back and i’m sure) due to unexpected personal reasons. It would be better if you reply me in a PM because it will notify me in my emails and i’ll be able to reply you with mail. If not, i’ll probably not see your reply because i’ll have wayyyy many notifications when i’ll be back

8 Likes

you could depending on how long you’re gone for but I think you’ve read a lot of posts + been really active so you wouldn’t have to worry unless you were gone for over 40-45 days

8 Likes

You can do that once a year!

6 Likes

Ok thanks William

5 Likes

No problem!

6 Likes

@William04GamerA 1 more question if I changed my name could I tag omtl and tell them my new name

3 Likes

theres no need for that. if youd like to notify people, you can tag your friend tag list.

7 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix then can I change my name too Poisonwild

3 Likes

A mod can check your name change history and get back to you with a change (if youre allowed to rn) or a timeline for when you can.
besides that, sure, rename yourself whatever you want

6 Likes

Who are the mods also I’ve never changed it

3 Likes

Will, Reni, Kingi and CM are all currently mods. E is too but i don’t believe hes handling these kinds of requests.

youve already tagged Will so no need to retag anyone; he’ll see this discussion and will change your name when hes able.

7 Likes

Ok thank you fearless even tho we argue a lot we’ve always been chill even before the forum

2 Likes

I have an idea, what if I do a live q and a on youtube without the chat feature (which I think you can disable if I can figure it out)

4 Likes

that constitutes a stream and currently isnt allowed because although you can mod/disable the chat, theres no way to moderate your actions and actual stream. although you specifically may be responsible enough to do something like that, not everyone else will be and we cant make exceptions, especially for safety rules, when a young audience (like hops) is concerned.

7 Likes

the dream has fallen

5 Likes

@Leaders can I change my name too Poisonwild

4 Likes

Hey there!

Currently you haven’t been on the forum for a year. Typically how this is ran is once you join the forum, you have to wait for a year to change your name. After that, it’s a year after every name change.

Check back on November 9th, 2021!

8 Likes

@TheCMStudios is there any way I could get it changed without being here for a year (I promise I will never change again)

4 Likes

unfortunately, no exceptions can be made but its just a couple more months

7 Likes

Hi, Fearless is correct. It is said in the description of the mass tag list that you should “not use it in general topics” (which has a bit of an outdated wording since general topics aren’t allowed anymore), but general topics were mostly related to personal things and events, so tagging people for a name change would count as a similar thing to that.

8 Likes