:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

Yep. Trust me, dealing money between users is not a good idea. Especially with the age of many of our users.

they’re synonymous and that still breaks the guidelines

its also very hard to automate a process like this unless its a feature THT adds into the app itself

4 Likes

But it’s still called the request seeds block…

3 Likes

I see. With automatic, do you mean requesting seeds using the seeds block in the app? I still think that carried over to the forum, it would translate to asking for seeds in one way or the other.

Like some posts above say, it’s also risky since real money technically is involved.

Yeah, in the app it is. You can always ask Yuanyuan if she allows you to use it for a bank there, although I don’t think you would be able to talk on the bank on here.

5 Likes

Wow this is so cool

3 Likes

Yeah but I don’t need to
They could remix the project and fill out the form

2 Likes

Glad to hear that you find the forum cool. That introduction post is also a really good resource for getting started with using the forum!

5 Likes

I mean I don’t need to use the forum

2 Likes

I think that a seed bank on the app also would violate its guidelines and be hard to moderate, so that’s why asking THT would be almost mandatory in this case. You don’t want to break any guidelines :wink:

3 Likes

It’s still the same problem. Forum or no forum, it’s still asking for seeds.

3 Likes

Yes I like the forum :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s amazing to hear! If you just stay around for a little longer, you’ll eventually get access to a discussion topic where you can discuss your Hopscotch coding with others in real-time, and get to know even more people even faster! Also, just let us know if you ever have any questions :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m glad! I hope you make yourself at home here!

1 Like

Ok! That sounds great!

4 Likes

Why don’t you introduce yourself here: [OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself! - #7761 by BumpSplatGaming.Co

3 Likes

It still breaks the guidelines and will not be allowed

4 Likes

Hey @Leaders, is this kind of topic allowed?
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/discuss-new-blocks/60785?u=aecreation

2 Likes

(in the future, they’ll see it when they get on so I don’t think there’s a need for the tag and question)

4 Likes

as no one nobody said, they will get the tag once they’re online. Plus, you already tagged them in that topic, so you don’t need to do twice! :)

Here’s a way to check if the leaders are online:

4 Likes

Okay sorry, I didn’t check that

2 Likes