:Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1

No you can’t communicate outside of hopscotch

2 Likes

I’m talking about hopscotch it self

1 Like

No because any way that you can connect with other users on an unmoderated platform is unsafe for both parties involved.

Hopscotch is moderated, and so are apps like Scratch. But anything else is not allowed to be shared

3 Likes

thank you guys for explaining - some more info on what you can and can’t share here!

2 Likes

@Yuanyuan
I was connecting a link from someone on Hopscotch asked someone here

1 Like

Wdym? You can share links to the forum on HS and vice versa but nothing other than that unless specifically stated in the Community Guidelines

3 Likes

🤦 well, here we go again

2 Likes

But I wasn’t breaking the guidelines someone on Hopscotch was asking cool123…
A question so I linked it here but the question was against the forum guidelines

2 Likes

it’s no problem, you didn’t know - and it was kind of you to forward the message!
I deleted as it requested private information - please be more careful in future!
(just moved over here - in case you’d like to ask any more questions)

2 Likes

Ah yeah, the Rocket League one?
Thanks for bringing that up and you’re right, that’s not allowed at all for safety. So when @cool12317282728 replies to the person, he’s gonna say no because that’s cof and is super unsafe.

Until then, it’s best to report the project for Inappropriate Content and THT will take it down and make sure that everyone’s safe

5 Likes

Okay
oy looks like I won’t be reg anytime soon :disappointed:

2 Likes

Why not? You’re doing a great job and being super active. You haven’t broken any rules, Kingi was just reminding you to be careful of what you linked in the future, just for everyone’s safety.

You can head over to the TL requirement topic and a mod can check how close you are to reg

3 Likes

I don’t like it when this happens.
I get in trouble and flagged for something I didn’t do.
Basically my exact experience on the forum

1 Like

@William04GamerA (sry for the tag)
How close am I to reg?

3 Likes

You’re not flagged or in trouble — we’re telling you to flag the inappropriate project so that they can be safe

Getting flagged also doesn’t mean you’re in trouble, especially for something like accidental PI or whatever; it’s to ensure that it gets taken down for the safety of whoever posted it

3 Likes

Sorry
But that’s a kinder way of saying I’m troublesome

2 Likes

It’s really not lol, you’re doing great and it’s awesome that you’re looking out for things like that to keep everyone safe

6 Likes

you’re new to the forum - so the rules are too,
natural to take a while to get used to things - was the same for me too!

more activity 15 / 50 - and post reading 9476 / 20000 - good luck, you go this!

5 Likes

No it’s not

You haven’t done anything wrong

4 Likes

That sounds familiar
I’m not gonna post for a bit

2 Likes