4 Likes

They wouldn’t even give me details so I doubt they will give you any

I’m saying that cause I helped give them a idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can find a lot of info here btw

You can always trust me!

OMG I FOUND RAWBEAR’S COLLAB IDEA THING

2 Likes

i’m sorry, that’s why i tried to tell to @/PumpkinGirl in edit history (the post above yours)

one of my friends steals my iPad and flagged your post. I don’t know if you’re the only one who get flagged. I’m so sorry about that.

I think PumpkinGirl can remove the flag, but i’m not sure. It was a accidental flag…

Sorry again

5 Likes

apologies from me - deleting auto approved,
I’ll ensure it doesn’t affect trust levels though - so no worries!

6 Likes

Thanks I was confused

2 Likes

hey @Santa998 - sounds like there’s something troubling you on hopscotch,
- perhaps you could try emailing tht - maybe they can help you?
hope this gets sorted for you!

3 Likes

I understand that this is upsetting, but it’s best to just ignore this. it doesn’t need it’s own topic. if it’s a really big problem I’d email THT.

8 Likes

That’s okay. Hey if you’re ever unsure of what you can and can’t post, feel free to ask in the leaders Q and A topic, and you’ll get an answer of the best thing to do from there c:

8 Likes

No worries, like Silv had said, if your not confident with something - just ask. :))

And, don’t worry about other Hops and their decisions - what matters, is how you act to others. :))

6 Likes

hey, would you like to change the concept of yours so as it fits a topic of its own?
and maybe if you share this similiar topic - we can understand your vision for yours!

4 Likes

hey there @santa998,
it’s wonderful to see you’re so enthusiastic about hopscotch, but not all ideas can fit into their own topic - here’s the general place for all things hopscotch! hope to see you and your ideas there! :seedling:

to explain the topic delete, please take a read of our guidelines - especially this one!

4 Likes

998* :)
they didn’t get the tag i think

4 Likes

edit history (yeah, again)

3 Likes

How often does your bio (stats part) change? I read a couple hundred posts once and it didn’t change, I read 100 posts and it changed.

I believe the stats update at certain times, (for example, every hour) but I don’t know the exact times.

3 Likes

Ok

I’m pretty sure this could go on the ytctaco

3 Likes

Yeah, but if ur beta testing and stuf here pretty sure its fine :))

4 Likes